[Resurrected] 6 wks for Turbo and Walker (old news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you're a member of Manly Sea Eagles 4 Life on Facebook, I put up a post the other day which you might find interesting about the charlaton knowns as Robert Simeon.
If not it's on my page, Zach Smith, on Facebook. He even gave me permission to post the screen shots of our conversation which was nice of him :)

Attachments

• 9339E6F5-8C24-4D77-93B0-24E1A251EF23.jpeg
    9339E6F5-8C24-4D77-93B0-24E1A251EF23.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
If you're a member of Manly Sea Eagles 4 Life on Facebook, I put up a post the other day which you might find interesting about the charlaton knowns as Robert Simeon.

Yes I saw that , I was the one who responded about Silvertails.

Good on you , agree with your comments 110%.

Acts like he knows everything when in reality he just finds stuff on social media and shares it.

If not it's on my page, Zach Smith, on Facebook. He even gave me permission to post the screen shots of our conversation which was nice of him :)

The admins of that group need to kick the dictator off , as admins they can do that , as long as he isn’t the sole admin with them being moderators.

I had a funny experience with a Facebook page from my old hometown which was run by three very nice ladies who added on a guy who turned out to be a real Nazi by removing them from the page they started ( 5000 members) and made himself the sole admin.

I ingratiated myself to him and offered to help , he then made me an admin but the trouble is he didn’t know I was secretly working with the ladies.

After my Facebook probation period I arseholed him, invited the three ladies back on , then appointed them admins and resigned from the page.

You should have seen the death threats he sent me following that , harassed me for weeks .

But I had the last laugh didn’t I !!

That’s what someone needs to do to that fella.

The admins of that group need to kick the dictator off , as admins they can do that , as long as he isn’t the sole admin with them being moderators.

I had a funny experience with a Facebook page from my old hometown which was run by three very nice ladies who added on a guy who turned out to be a real Nazi by removing them from the page they started ( 5000 members) and made himself the sole admin.

I ingratiated myself to him and offered to help , he then made me an admin but the trouble is he didn’t know I was secretly working with the ladies.

After my Facebook probation period I arseholed him, invited the three ladies back on , then appointed them admins and resigned from the page.

You should have seen the death threats he sent me following that , harassed me for weeks .

Aha, the old switcheroo, a classic double agent manouevre! Bravo!!

Yes very proud of myself ( lol).

It was however pretty sneaky and whilst he was a complete and utter ****wit I did trick him by agreeing that he’d done the right thing and was really a top bloke and he needed a valuable sidekick like me to keep the peace.

Little did he know !!

Just biding my time.....

bwah ha har

edit: sorry to break it to some of you, but usually 1000+ people have your crappy name and 100% of people can't be fudged going through all of them to find 1 of your posts.

Last edited:
Yes very proud of myself ( lol).

It was however pretty sneaky and whilst he was a complete and utter ****wit I did trick him by agreeing that he’d done the right thing and was really a top bloke and he needed a valuable sidekick like me to keep the peace.

Little did he know !!
Ahh I did always wonder why u weren't a mod on here Marky Mark. LOL Jokes.

The problem is, he disappears and reappears frequently.

A few months ago he was called out for his bull****, and disappeared for like 3 weeks or something, which was amazing. Then one day he suddenly reappeared and acted as if nothing happened. No one asked any questions, or if they did, they were removed and I never saw them.

My understanding is that the only reason that page has so many members is because it used to be called 'Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Official' or something to that affect, which caused confusion amongst fans. He was made to change it to a supporters page.

The guy is a flog of the highest order and struts around with such an air of importance about himself.

The problem is, he disappears and reappears frequently.

A few months ago he was called out for his bull****, and disappeared for like 3 weeks or something, which was amazing. Then one day he suddenly reappeared and acted as if nothing happened. No one asked any questions, or if they did, they were removed and I never saw them.

My understanding is that the only reason that page has so many members is because it used to be called 'Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Official' or something to that affect, which caused confusion amongst fans. He was made to change it to a supporters page.

The guy is a flog of the highest order and struts around with such an air of importance about himself.

Yes the original name of the page drew thousands in thinking it was the clubs official page , I , along with others , wrote to the club to advise them and I believe he would have been told by them to change it or be forced to !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8