[Resurrected] 6 wks for Turbo and Walker (old news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope these help....

New boots.jpg

Last edited:
TT needs to "bulletproof his hamstrings" by incorporating the Glute/Ham raise into his strengthening program. Does anyone posting in these forums have an ear to any of his trainers?

Hope these help....
The boots accommodate Turbo's shorter right leg. I wonder if the Manly staff have looked into therapies to help this. It is often caused by an imbalance in the hips. When I last lived in Sydney I was treated by Steve Lockhart, a myotherapist who specialized in this. At the time he had a lot of well known League clients, e.g. Ian Roberts & was also personal masseuse for Jeff Fenech.

TT needs to "bulletproof his hamstrings" by incorporating the Glute/Ham raise into his strengthening program. Does anyone posting in these forums have an ear to any of his trainers?
Donny Singe posts on Facebook - look him up and ping him there

The boots accommodate Turbo's shorter right leg. I wonder if the Manly staff have looked into therapies to help this. It is often caused by an imbalance in the hips. When I last lived in Sydney I was treated by Steve Lockhart, a myotherapist who specialized in this. At the time he had a lot of well known League clients, e.g. Ian Roberts & was also personal masseuse for Jeff Fenech.

I see one of Steve’s protégés up here on central coast. Swear by him.

For those missing seeing a running Tommy....

Here's a vid from the U20's

I remember watching the broadcast of that game live and being more than a little impressed. he ran a little like Snake back then, head back, gliding across the ground. That was a pretty special 20s side we had. Nicho Hynes doing some good work there as well.

Turbo to return Round 19!

As reported by Blocker after talking to Turbo at Tigers game

If he is fit to play then OK by me. If the physio trainers identified an issue then they would want to test it in game conditions to monitor any adjustments they could have made to his regime, running style etc. He could alternate with Funa at the back if need be or play him at centre to reduce his running. He needs to keep playing considering the money he is being paid.

Yes there is risk but when he is firing there is not a more leathal player in the comp. I get the cautious approach but wrapping him up in bubble wrap is pointless. The younger players also get a couple of games to form combos in games with 0 pressure.

In Des's presser yesterday, he said Turbo would not be coming back unless every box was ticked and he was absolutely ready to play. He said that he is young man with a long bright career ahead of him - hinting that no risks will be taken. He also said that Turbo is not yet running at top speed.

Soon after the start of today's game, Blocker said in Foxtel commentary he had been speaking on the sideline with Turbo who said he would be returning in two weeks.

With Turbo playing, our backs with the new inclusions are starting to look good for next year. One express winger needed, though.

Last edited:
I had a major fallout with that Robert Simeon character on Facebook , he claims all sorts of insider knowledge so back in the day I asked around to be told “ Robert who???”.

I then fronted him on his Facebook page and his action was just to boot me.

I called him FOS.....full of ****

Annoyed the crap out of me that he named his page Manly Sea Eagles , made it look like the official page and has about 25,000 members who think he’s a godlike character.
If you're a member of Manly Sea Eagles 4 Life on Facebook, I put up a post the other day which you might find interesting about the charlaton knowns as Robert Simeon.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6