• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah that pissed me off too. It was a great legs tackle from a big man on a much faster man in the middle (Moses). It should be rewarded like a surrender tackle. I could understand if Marty went for the second grab, but he didn’t. He released him straight away. No recognition of a great one on one legs tackle, instead he gets penalised.
Also @Shane4500 , don’t apologise for your question mate. It is one that has many of us bamboozled. We need some clarity around it from officials, and commentators (although I think they too are trying to work it out as well).
They seemed to have tinkered with the artificial crowd noise, and they now are blending in the sound of the hits and on field talk, with an ebb and flow from the crowd track. So, hopefully they tinker away with the 6 again rule. Because overall I like it. I like how there’s a lot less wrestle. No surprise Melbourne are struggling, and the Knights were able to counteract the Raiders wrestle.
And speaking of changes, and technology. I put forward the question, why can’t Fox/Nine give you an option button to mute commentators that you dislike listening too? Blocker Roach commentated in three games.His comments are Captain obvious stuff. He shiits me too tears. But the other commentators I was happy with. I’m sure there is plenty of you out there who have a commentator(s), that have the same effect on you. The stations could set up some sort of algorithm that would then give them clear stats on who they need to punt at the end of their contract. (Still can’t believe they punted Andy Raymond, and kept Corey Parker as their sideline man. Andy had a great repore with players, and a good sense of humour).@:cry:
Ok Rant(s) finished.
Thank you - I just don't want to seem to be more of a dribbler than I already am by posting things incorrectly or in the wrong place lol. Blocker also hates Manly so much - but even he had to agree with the forward pass lol. And yes one on one defenders must be rewarded

I’ll count them tomorrow night as well, as I say I don’t think Fox have quite got it right yet as there were a couple I saw the ref waving his arm that wasn’t shown on screen.

Just watched the game studying the 6 again. I only saw four, two each and kept a count of the tackles per set. Unless there was an error after a 6 again, no one got to 7 or more tackles.
Parra 6 again at the 16:40 mark (given on the 2nd tackle on Parra 25) and at the 24:40 mark on the 4th tackle on the Parr30.
MW 6again at the 37:50mark on the 2nd tackle on the MW20 and at 59:00mark on the 2ndtackle on the MW25.

Just watched the game studying the 6 again. I only saw four, two each and kept a count of the tackles per set. Unless there was an error after a 6 again, no one got to 7 or more tackles.
Parra 6 again at the 16:40 mark (given on the 2nd tackle on Parra 25) and at the 24:40 mark on the 4th tackle on the Parr30.
MW 6again at the 37:50mark on the 2nd tackle on the MW20 and at 59:00mark on the 2ndtackle on the MW25.
oh Cool - I thought Parra had quite a few more but maybe that was my maroon eyes lol

Whilst the 6 again rule can be confusing,inconsistent and frustrating,it certainly stops commentators whinging about decisions because they don’t get time to criticise

Seems the secret in defence is on the first and second tackles hold down as long as possible to slow down opposition momentum. Even if referee rules six again, a slow 8 tackle set is more manageable than a 6 tackle set where you're struggling to keep in the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4