4 spots to fill .. updated ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just had phone call telling we have put an offer to Katoni Staggs. Hope he takes it but as I said to my mate, he'll use to lift his value with another QLD club.
Manly, Eels and Titans chasing, I guess if there is an offer gone out, it shows Manly's intent with Walker and Staggs is a gun player

Added to the top 30

Attachments

• 4B160D88-3C1D-426D-9F2E-67703BDCD7C6.png
    4B160D88-3C1D-426D-9F2E-67703BDCD7C6.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 86
As it stands , right now, is this right?

Ins: Kieran Foran, Andrew Davey

Outs: Luke Metcalf, Albert Hopoate, Brendan Elliott, Danny Levi, Joel Thompson, Addin Fonua-Blake, Corey Waddell

Possibly sacked: Manase Fainu, Dylan Walker

Long term Injured: Jorge Taufua, Moses Suli, Tom Trbojevic

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Kieran Foran
10. Marty Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lachlan Croker / Case Cust
15. Sean Keppie
16. Haumole Olakau'atu
17. Andrew Davey

This is what we are looking at ?

First call ups: Tevita Funa , Morgan Boyle, Morgan Harper, Lachlan Croker

Manly have massive problems if they haven’t got the money to sign some quality players . With 2 eyes open ; not biased or 1 eyed - other teams are getting stronger squads and Manly sign player that last good games was 2013.

As it stands , right now, is this right?

Ins: Kieran Foran, Andrew Davey

Outs: Luke Metcalf, Albert Hopoate, Brendan Elliott, Danny Levi, Joel Thompson, Addin Fonua-Blake, Corey Waddell

Possibly sacked: Manase Fainu, Dylan Walker

Long term Injured: Jorge Taufua, Moses Suli, Tom Trbojevic

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Kieran Foran
10. Marty Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lachlan Croker / Case Cust
15. Sean Keppie
16. Haumole Olakau'atu
17. Andrew Davey

This is what we are looking at ?

First call ups: Tevita Funa , Morgan Boyle, Morgan Harper, Lachlan Croker
Are we not still waiting on the said signing once player finishes up finals ??

Just had phone call telling we have put an offer to Katoni Staggs. Hope he takes it but as I said to my mate, he'll use to lift his value with another QLD club.
On over the black dot he seemed pissed off being stuck in Queensland, and said he is going straight home to dubbo as soon as the border opens. So I don’t think he wants to be in qld.

On over the black dot he seemed pissed off being stuck in Queensland, and said he is going straight home to dubbo as soon as the border opens. So I don’t think he wants to be in qld.
Well he can go to Dubbo right now , they’ve been added to the border bubble.

What has happened to Zac Saddler?
He is not on the list of squad players (according to media reports) yet he is not list as being unsigned nor leaving the club.
I was looking forward to watching him play. I only saw him play twice and he looked a real prospect.

What has happened to Zac Saddler?
He is not on the list of squad players (according to media reports) yet he is not list as being unsigned nor leaving the club.
I was looking forward to watching him play. I only saw him play twice and he looked a real prospect.
Still in the development squad i think .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7