2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Moses is a top class half, one of the best in the game. If DCE retired he would certainly be someone I'd look at. Mind you young Humphries may be worth more encouragement. Manly he's kept him so he's seen as potential first grade.
Humphreys unsigned beyond this year. Hard to see if Manly have him in there plans. Jake Arthur still signed for 25. With brooks and dce succession planning would need to come from within i would think Cant see us getting into a bidding war for other teams promising juniors

It might pan out but it looks very unplanned, whats coming next

Also bear i think they were talking about galvin and isac moses being his agent. Not us getting mitch moses, but i would swap him for chez in a hearbeat. We would be in the 8 with mitch

Maybe if we sign Brad Arthur he might join us

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Humphreys unsigned beyond this year. Hard to see if Manly have him in there plans. Jake Arthur still signed for 25. With brooks and dce succession planning would need to come from within i would think Cant see us getting into a bidding war for other teams promising juniors

It might pan out but it looks very unplanned, whats coming next

Also bear i think they were talking about galvin and isac moses being his agent. Not us getting mitch moses, but i would swap him for chez in a hearbeat. We would be in the 8 with mitch

Maybe if we sign Brad Arthur he might join us

My mistake. Sorry James. I had just heard that Moses the player was not too happy with Arthur going and may have been sniffing around for alternatives. We probably couldn't afford him anyway. Not enough TPAs available.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My mistake. Sorry James. I had just heard that Moses the player was not too happy with Arthur going and may have been sniffing around for alternatives. We probably couldn't afford him anyway. Not enough TPAs available.
No need to apologise mate, was just steering you right

Mitch would be a great signing

Ryan

Journey Man
God it would be tough to get behind Mitch Moses though.

Would be like when we signed Craig Field.

Very punchable face
1718089117335.jpeg

1718089198630.jpeg

1718089289340.jpeg

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I do wonder where the Roosters are with Wong?

If Crichton resigns and with Steep and Foketi coming through not to mention the Butcher boys, Stitili, Radley, Watson and Whyte.

I'm dreaming I know but I'd love him on our left.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16