2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
W

Who would be making this decision in the absence of a coach? Is it Mestrov? I wouldn't have thought Cleal would still be having much of a say would he? Surely a new coach should have SOME input. Or am I being naive and they've actually been talking to Seibold about it and we're just being fed BS from the Club about nothing official?
Is Cleal still on the books? I would have thought he'd be gone along with the rest of Haslers staff

I really hope Schu is already being flogged in training to shift the extra timber. I fear for us if he is expected to run around in the halves for 80mins at 110kg+ doing nearly 10k per game. It's not like we have any other options

I really hope Schu is already being flogged in training to shift the extra timber. I fear for us if he is expected to run around in the halves for 80mins at 110kg+ doing nearly 10k per game. It's not like we have any other options
As much as I admire the Schuster's Talent and Skill set

I can not come to terms how a professional athlete would abuse his body and pile on those kilos

by the end of the 23 season i hope to see a few of the lads that have stepped up into first grade. Not sure if we will sign anymore players. I feel 13 is our weak position. We may just keep Jake there.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula
04. Raymond Vaega/Christian Tuipulotu
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Josh Aloiai
09. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Ben Condon/Zac Fulton

14. Kaeo Weekes/Karl Lawton/Lachlan Croker
15. Viliami Fifita
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Toafofoa Sipley

I can not come to terms how a professional athlete would abuse his body and pile on those kilos

I did. Hang on a moment there. I'm not a professional athlete. Then again how could a professional athlete do what Fainu or Jamil Hopoate or many others we could name do what they did. They're human and even Samson was foolish enough to allow Delilah get under his skin...or was that to give him a No 1 hair job. Who'd athought

I did. Hang on a moment there. I'm not a professional athlete. Then again how could a professional athlete do what Fainu or Jamil Hopoate or many others we could name do what they did. They're human and even Samson was foolish enough to allow Delilah get under his skin...or was that to give him a No 1 hair job. Who'd athought
and at the risk of sounding like I'm making excuses for him - I'd say he's still learning what it takes to be a professional athlete. Having those injury set backs on top his best mate passing away, I can see how the kid could get down on himself. A bit of comfort food and on it piles. But, I'm no psychologist. Let's just hope he gets good guidance with the new coaching team and he stays injury free.

Samson can be excused from being seduced by the sensuous Delilah

whos erotic mesmerising eyes can have any men under her spell feathered friend

See the source image

If we are looking at 204 the names that pique my interest are Reece Robson, Will Penisini, Liam Martin and Spencer Leinu

The young gun names are Peter Mazoulos, Katal Iro/Deine Mariner, Jackson Topine, Eddie Blacker

The following players are off contract for us end of next season, contracted, rumoured etc. Not sure how anyone can say this is a premiership roster and keep a straight face tbh.

Available November 1
1. Morgan Boyle (leave)
2. Ethan Bullemor (leave)
3. Lachlan Croker (leave)
4. Reuben Garrick (keep)
5. Morgan Harper (leave)
6. Dean Matterson (leave)
7. Brad Parker (leave)
8. Toafofoa Sipley (keep)
9. Alfred Smalley (leave)
10. Ben Trbojevic (keep)
11. Alec Tuitavake (keep)
12. Kaeo Weekes (keep)

Contracted players past 2023
1. Josh Aloiai (2025)
2. Daly Cherry-Evans (2025)
3. Ben Condon (2025)
4. Sean Keppie (2024)
5. Tolu Koula (2024)
6. Karl Lawton (2024)
7. Haumole Olakau'atu (2024)
8. Taniela Paseka (2024)
9. Jason Saab (2026)
10. Josh Schuster (2024)
11. Jake Trbojevic (2026)
12. Tom Trbojevic (2026)
13. Kelma Tuilagi (2025)
14. Christian Tuipulotu (2024)

Players leaving this season
1. Andrew Davey - unknown
2. Manase Fainu - prison
3. Sione Fainu - Rabbits
4. Kieran Foran - Titans
5. Jorge Taufua - Wakefield Trinity
6. Marty Taupau - unknown
7. Dylan Walker - Warriors

Development Players
1. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
2. Jamie Humphreys
3. Zac Fulton
4. Jacob Sykes

Train and Trial
1. Nathaniel Roache - uncontracted

Unknown
1. Austin Dias - Tigers

Notable Blacktown Players
1. Viliami Fifita
2. Kurt De Luis
3. James Roumanos
4. James Segeyaro
5. Jake Toby
6. Raymond Vaega

Last edited:
2023 Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Sea Eagles

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jason Saab
3 Brad Parker
4 Tolu Koula
5 Reuben Garrick
6 Josh Schuster
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Josh Aloiai
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Jake Trbojevic
11 Haumole Olakau'atu
12 Ben Condon
13 Zac Fulton

14 Karl Lawton
15 Toafofoa Sipley
16 Ethan Bullemor
17 Taniela Paseka

Head Coach: Anthony Seibold
Assistant Coach: Jim Dymock
Assistant Coach: Shane Flanagan

Blacktown Workers

1 Kaeo Weekes
2 Christian Tuipulotu
3 Fletcher Myers
4 Morgan Harper
5 Ray Vaega
6 Latu Fainu
7 Jamie Humphreys
8 Morgan Boyle
9 Gordan Chan Kum Tong
10 Austin Dias
11 Ben Trbojevic
12 Kelma Tuilagi
13 Sean Keppie (c)

14 Nathaniel Roache
15 Viliami Fifita
16 Dean Matterson
17 Alec Tu'itavake
18 Jacob Sykes
19 Samuela Fainu

Morgan Boyle, Kurt De Luis, Zac Fulton, James Roumanos, Alfred Smalley, Pio Seci futures all still up in the air although its reported Boyle and Fulton have re-signed.

I think in the Shoes case it all began with a run of injuries, his weight problems should have been monitored by the fitness staff. In a professional business it shouldn't be left up to a kid to keep his diet and fitness under control, there are people employed to overlook that. The players future and that of the club itself depend on all assets being maintained in the best condition possible, it is after all a multimillion dollar industry not the local A grade competition

Is Cleal still on the books? I would have thought he'd be gone along with the rest of Haslers staff
Maybe he's staying on till all of our player signings are done and dusted Ron, once Seibold gets back in early Dec, I'd say Cleal would be getting the flick...

I'm hoping Manly does not yet again drop the ball. Young Weekes is signed to the end of 2023 which means he is on the open market. The kid has shown he has talent and could very well be in the top grade by the end of 2023. I hope Manly's recruiters are negotiating with this the kid now and offering a sensible enough contract to retain him. He looks to be a keeper, but then Manly's retention efforts in recent years have been very Western Tigers in nature.

I'm hoping Manly does not yet again drop the ball. Young Weekes is signed to the end of 2023 which means he is on the open market. The kid has shown he has talent and could very well be in the top grade by the end of 2023. I hope Manly's recruiters are negotiating with this the kid now and offering a sensible enough contract to retain him. He looks to be a keeper, but then Manly's retention efforts in recent years have been very Western Tigers in nature.
Yep he needs to be a priority to re-sign.

Is Bullemor playing on next year, I just remember that talk he's quite a brain and was thinking about quitting to concentrate on a career in finance.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8