2022 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parramatta’s fight to retain Reed Mahoney has dramatically escalated after it emerged the Brisbane Broncos were weighing up whether to turn the battle for his signature into a south east Queensland bunfight.
Mahoney is off contract at the end of 2022 and it is understood initial talks have taken place between his camp and the Broncos over a return to Queensland.

I've just heard Api to the Tigers on 3 year deal?

No source yet...

EDIT: from mate on twitter
Someone “hacked”his Wikipedia site and said he was signed by the Tigers for 2022-2024.The Mole got on Twitter pointing out that API’s page said this and then about a hour later,Mole had a story about API’s manager wanting to meet with Penrith to discuss the rumours(rumours obviously started by said manager with the Mole in his back pocket)Since then,the Wikipedia page has been changed back without the Tigers reference.Api is contracted to the Panthers til the end of 2022 and given it was only a few days ago that Hodgson was heavily linked to the Tigers,I’d suggest some media are short on stories at the moment
(Sorry for discussing on this page,just thought this story needed clarifying)

Panthers centre Paul Momirovski is on the verge of joining a fifth NRL club in as many years.

The premiership-winning Panther has been granted permission by the club to find a new team next season, despite being under contract with Penrith for another year.

According to a Sydney Morning Herald report, the Roosters, the club Momirovski made his debut with in 2018, are interested in bringing the centre back to Bondi.

The Sea Eagles and Warriors have also expressed interest in the 25-year-old.

It's understood Penrith won't stand in Momirovski's way, should he attract a lucrative contract elsewhere.

Shock..!!!

Wayne Bennett has officially been confirmed as The Dolphins head coach and will lead the Redcliffe-based team into their inaugural NRL season in 2023 after signing a four-year deal.

"I feel very privileged actually," Bennett said.

"At the start of the season, I had no idea this would happen, none at all, whatsoever.

"It's been quite a journey and I'm pleased to be back in Brisbane, I'm pleased to be here.

Former premiership-winning Dragons five-eighth Jamie Soward has been confirmed as the club's new NRLW coach for 2022.

Soward will replace Mat Head, who has been appointed as an assistant's role with St George Illawarra NRL coach Anthony Griffin.

Head was initially going to replace inaugural NRLW Dragons coach Daniel Lacey this year before the COVID-19 pandemic postponed the women's competition.

Mitchell Pearce is poised to request a formal release from the final year of his contract at Newcastle within the next 48 hours.

The former NSW Origin and premiership-winning halfback has made the decision to end his NRL career and move to France on a three-year deal with Catalans.

Sea Eagles, Knights fight over boom rookie​

Manly and Newcastle are involved in a tug of war over a talented 18-year-old outside back.

Fletcher Myers, a flyer who is equally at home at fullback or centre, is contracted to the Knights for next season but has asked for a release to join the Sea Eagles.

Manly coach Des Hasler has a high opinion of the youngster, who starred at fullback for NSW Koori Under-16s a couple of seasons ago.

The Knights want to retain Myers and the situation is currently at a stalemate… but watch this space.

Ikavalu signs with Sharks for two years

Ikuvalu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8