2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wRUu8q2.jpg

OMG some rubbish prizes from Canada!

GE are you fair dinkum??

Well, obviously not literally fair dinkum because that's an Aussie term and you are (with all due respect) a Moose ...

Meanwhile I also heard ... there will be some prizes for minor place-getters .... DOES THIS mean we don't have to beat Clint??? Yes!!!

Yeah and although they (possibly) don't have the monetary value of the 1st prize they are genuine Sea Eagle prizes and hence very prestigious, such as ....

a Sea Eagle coffee mug (ideal for any person)
Sea Eagle pint glasses with stubby holder (in case anyone still drinks beer)
Sea Eagles aluminium water bottle (in case anyone drinks aluminium water)
Sea Eagles doormat (for anyone still married)
Sea Eagles garden gnome (for those so inclined)

So! As you can see you may come 6th or even worse and still get a prize. How truly bizarre!!.

Yet of course the purpose of all this is to encourage all of pandemic-affected Sea-Eagle-land to splurge on entry to the Tipping Comp, basically because the tipping comp entry fees are necessary to keep this site afloat. If you can afford it.

Don't get me wrong - Dan is living it up on Easy Street and is mega-successful. But he does have many mouths to feed (or alimony or something, I wasn't really paying attention) so if you haven't yet signed up, please do so, because it really is important to keep this site going, and the costs (of site maintenance/software upgrades/cleaning the ST logo/cost of lawyers every time a disgruntled member threatens to sue) have not diminished, despite the entire world being subject to pandemic. Outrageous!

Tell all your friends!
1-93b4fd6003-products-nrl020e_sea_eagles_ceramic_mug_1024x1024@2x.jpg

OMG some rubbish prizes from Canada!

GE are you fair dinkum??

Well, obviously not literally fair dinkum because that's an Aussie term and you are (with all due respect) a Moose ...

Meanwhile I also heard ... there will be some prizes for minor place-getters .... DOES THIS mean we don't have to beat Clint??? Yes!!!

Yeah and although they (possibly) don't have the monetary value of the 1st prize they are genuine Sea Eagle prizes and hence very prestigious, such as ....

So! As you can see you may come 6th or even worse and still get a prize. How truly bizarre!!.

Yet of course the purpose of all this is to encourage all of pandemic-affected Sea-Eagle-land to splurge on entry to the Tipping Comp, basically because the tipping comp entry fees are necessary to keep this site afloat. If you can afford it.

Don't get me wrong - Dan is living it up on Easy Street and is mega-successful. But he does have many mouths to feed (or alimony or something, I wasn't really paying attention) so if you haven't yet signed up, please do so, because it really is important to keep this site going, and the costs (of site maintenance/software upgrades/cleaning the ST logo/cost of lawyers every time a disgruntled member threatens to sue) have not diminished, despite the entire world being subject to pandemic. Outrageous!

Tell all your friends!
View attachment 17149
But he is now a bigot?

No. We may have had the odd bigot in our midst but everyone deserves a second chance. Special folks might even get a fifth or sixth chance. Being a Sea Eagle fan brings certain credit points (but it aint no Get-out-ofJail-free card)

Last edited:

View attachment 17149

Nice one!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is the most prizes I can remember for the comp. Maybe toyota can swing us a car seeing as they no longer sponsor the big boys 'n girls!!!

Bozo, are you in the tipping comp? I didn’t see your name in the pool.
Yes Feathered friend . I was one of the first ones in . @Dan Please confirm my payment came through

And I hope all our other feathered friends do the right thing by our forum and follow suit

6 days to go before kick off

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping

Thank You

If you paid successfully through PayPal it's come through. Also if you have access to enter your tips then your payment has come through

If you paid successfully through PayPal it's come through. Also if you have access to enter your tips then your payment has come through
Can you please check that I paid . I am sure I did
Thank you

Can you please check that I paid . I am sure I did
Thank you
It's not that simple can you pm me the email address you use for PayPal so I can cross reference it. If you've paid the system will automatically grant you access to the tipping comp role and you will be able to continue the process

It's not that simple can you pm me the email address you use for PayPal so I can cross reference it. If you've paid the system will automatically grant you access to the tipping comp role and you will be able to continue the process
There you go feathered friend . I am there with all the other loyal supporters and contributors of our great forum including the great @Woodsie

20210305_104527.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4