2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure where to post this but the tipping comp scores for round 4 seem to be incorrect. I tipped 7 right but it says I got 6 out of 8? Please excuse my ignorance if I've missed something....

Not sure where to post this but the tipping comp scores for round 4 seem to be incorrect. I tipped 7 right but it says I got 6 out of 8? Please excuse my ignorance if I've missed something....
Yep, it doesn't seem to have added in the Monday game. Hopefully it gets updated.

Definitely, I got 6/8 but only showing 5 points.

don't forget your GST.

Great Silvertails Tax. 1 point every 4 weeks goes to ~shuffles papers~

globaleagle!

Last edited:
woohoo

SO this is what if feels like to be one page one!

~flicks dust off suit nonchalantly~

8 posters with 8 from 8.... this weekend.

'noice'

I reckon the parra v manly game will sort a few out. !!!

Wow, I'm going OK too! (I never check the results because for several years I'm no-where!)
In fact one weekend I missed a point by being late with my tips, I coulda been equal leader
So Close Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

You’re right though , Eels / Manly will sort a few out !!

the haves and have nots has made the season 'sort of' easy to pick 6 to 8 correct ones per week, so that explains 5 points covering 20 people (w/e).

So it's these close ones that do the trick + close ones when it is Manly...ugh...hard!

Manly seem to be the only 'have not' at the start of the season to be climbing that ladder , baby!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4