2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Passionate people make a difference to our world and thank you for being one of them feathered friend @Manly Tragic

Thank you from the bottom of our heart

taupaum-190330_gt_84.jpg

Usually there's a "rush" of sign ups in the last week when finances are all sorted (or w/e) and hopefully that happens this year as well.

And Mark - cut down on your coffee intake (lol).

Someone ask Tom T if he will join because like... err.... he's got a bit of time on his hands atm.

Just signed up. In bad news for the rest of you this is the only tipping comp I am in this season, leaving me even more time to mull over my tips. Dan, just mail the prize to me now......
Thank you for making the effort to make a difference to our Great Manly forum feathered friend . You sound pumped up for a big tipping season
Good luck and thank you so much for your support in keeping our forum viable
images (1).png
images (1).png
images (1).png
images (1).png

Some more prizes!
Just so first place doesn't get all the goods!

dGXXLZm.jpeg

1. 1 x t-shirt (xl)
  2. 1 x stuffed husky (untrained)
  3. 2 x shot glass (empty)
  4. 3 x keyrings (they don't ring)
  5. 4 x fridge magnets. (non 'chick' variety)

Anyway... joining is simple, easy, helps out the site, gets you more mod tolerance (nah) and we can officially see just how smart you are compared to your claims (it's a low bar)

Plus one free @BOZO hug (last place)

Some more prizes!

dGXXLZm.jpeg

1. 1 x t-shirt (xl)

Anyway... joining is simple, easy, helps out the site, gets you more mod tolerance (nah) and we can officially see just how smart you are compared to your claims (it's a low bar)

Is this the Canadian version of a council pick-up? Instead of dumping stuff on the front curb you dress it up as prizes for Australian tragics like us?

Some more prizes!

dGXXLZm.jpeg

1. 1 x t-shirt (xl)

I'm looking forward to the moose jerky

Some more prizes!

dGXXLZm.jpeg

1. 1 x t-shirt (xl)

Oh I'm kidding you big sook...I'll take the A4 blank sheet of paper those magnets are on...its about the only thing worth anything...

I'm looking forward to the moose jerky
I am looking forward to the long time viability of our great Manly forum thanks to the great contribution and generosity of all our great givers of our world

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping

Thank You

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8