2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm in again for yet another year.

One specific vote for XL is better than no votes at all for large so can only go with that

Fair enough , I’d go with whichever size is best to frame , and if the winner wants to wear it then go for it!!

The jersey that I won't win would fit me better if it were a L.

But then again, I did make an ace at golf about 20 years ago so......

(In the interests of full disclosure, I proceeded to hit the next drive out of bounds prompting the sledge "One day you're the dog, the next day you're the tree."

* Give and Be the INSPIRATION to our World *
Giving inspires giving. People who have been on the receiving end of kindness to pay it forward and give to others even when they have hardly anything to give. Perpetuating the cycle of giving makes the world a better, more humane place to live in.

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping
Thank You !!!
thank-you-heart-smile-emoji-wooden-bokeh-light-background-125814550.jpg

All games including round 25 are all uploaded and set within the tipping comp so you can go ahead and enter all of the tips for the entire season if you feel up to it.

If you don't enter tips, you get the away games

That was a data entry mission even with the importer, but glad its done

All games including round 25 are all uploaded and set within the tipping comp so you can go ahead and enter all of the tips for the entire season if you feel up to it.

Nice work

Love your work @Dan

I vote that everyone who put their tips in last year... but still finished on the last page, gets a six point head start!

That first round is not as easy as it looks. ....... I reckon a few upsets in there. How good is that footy is close again ,.... just hope we are the fittest ever.

A Great quote from the 30th President of the United States of America Calvin Coolidge

No person was ever HONORED for what he received
HONOR has been the reward for what they GAVE and made a Difference

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping
Thank You for making a Difference
1072f2b0e60b9ca67a2bb64ffbfd1696.jpg

I am in and I am going to win. You watch this space. If I don't I'm doing a nude lap around brookie with a Big Mac and a beer in my hand.
Thank you Honorable feathered friend for making the effort to make a difference to our Manly forum
height_300_width_300_podcast_v3.jpg

That first round is not as easy as it looks. ....... I reckon a few upsets in there. How good is that footy is close again ,.... just hope we are the fittest ever.
Did you say you hope we are the fittest ever ?

Time to sing our song once more !

All together now ....

They’ve been training hard all summer
And there’s not a team that’s fitter
And that’s the way it’s gotta be.
‘Cos you’re up against the best you know.
This is the NRL you know.
And you’ve got to be the best that you can be

Tommy is pounding down like a machine
Croker's sprinting hard along the green
and Martys eyes have got that killer gleam

Mr Walker is playing havoc with the police man
Kieren Foran its great to have you back
Paseka is flexing his Guns
Rueben's making runs
and Jake is cutting players down like an axe

Come on Manly come on Come on
Come one Manly Come one !!!