2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nothing. Sorry, they are only mythical (so far as I know). :)
I have evidence that Your Manly Unicorns Exist feathered friend !
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I’ve never actually completed a whole years worth of tipping. I just saw it as a small monetary gesture to keep the site afloat.
That being said, if @Dan s format allows me to pick the whole season from the start, that would get me through the whole season. And it’d be interesting to see how you fair, picking all the rounds from the get-go. Probably end up winning the bloody thing!
Regardless, I’m in.

I’ve never actually completed a whole years worth of tipping. I just saw it as a small monetary gesture to keep the site afloat.
That being said, if @Dan s format allows me to pick the whole season from the start, that would get me through the whole season. And it’d be interesting to see how you fair, picking all the rounds from the get-go. Probably end up winning the bloody thing!
Regardless, I’m in.
Yup I'll be importing all the games over the next week or so. The importer is working already and I did round one, I may see if I can make some tweaks so it just does it in one go for me but by the end of next week all games should be there to select

Regardless, I’m in.
God Bless Big Hearted people like you @wombatgc for giving hope to our forum and Hope for humanity
images.jpg

Regardless, I’m in.

I like your thinking

In 2007 I had an OS assignment in Alberta Canada ( yes GE and discussed)
Point being I picked every game for the entire 22 before I left and won the bloody thing

My recent form in studying each week has made me realise that I have nothing and a season in advance it will be

foot note .....
I will have manly every game so if we fail this year I will be on the last page

I like your thinking

In 2007 I had an OS assignment in Alberta Canada ( yes GE and discussed)
Point being I picked every game for the entire 22 before I left and won the bloody thing

My recent form in studying each week has made me realise that I have nothing and a season in advance it will be

foot note .....
I will have manly every game so if we fail this year I will be on the last page

Funny but in 2019 I was away 5 months in the caravan , about half of it with no internet so I asked Dan to load up all the games and picked almost the lot in advance. We didn’t depart until April so I was able to pick the first few weeks then we ended up for about a month in Broome in August so I was able to change a few picks coming in to the end of the normal season, but everything from April to July picked in advance.

I actually finished top 10!!

In the call of duty

Only the great ones stand up and be counted and rise like true Sea eagles

Show your support where it counts Silvertails people

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping

Thank You
11707630_1007611389278709_6724450044391188778_n.jpg

SO any thoughts on Large vs X-Large for size of prize shirt?

I want to order today

SO any thoughts on Large vs X-Large for size of prize shirt?

I want to order today
The most rewarding prize is the great Manly Silvertails forum we are all on

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping

Thank You

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8