2021 squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK, so two posters have marked my team list with a dirty big red X....poo on ya face! Both of youse!

How dare you refuse to appease my need for gratification and acceptance - do you know how much my therapist costs?! You can take that letter X and shove it up ya Y and Z respectively!

I know what I'm talking about...I've watch lot's of games and even commentate in front of the TV...tell me I'm wrong...pair of ingrates...I hope you order-in tonight and they spit in your food.
Only coz you want Walker released mate.....but all good! Wife is cooking so no spitting lolololol.....I hope!

OK, so two posters have marked my team list with a dirty big red X....poo on ya face! Both of youse!

How dare you refuse to appease my need for gratification and acceptance - do you know how much my therapist costs?! You can take that letter X and shove it up ya Y and Z respectively!

I know what I'm talking about...I've watch lot's of games and even commentate in front of the TV...tell me I'm wrong...pair of ingrates...I hope you order-in tonight and they spit in your food.
See... now that's funny!

Benchmark Perspective ...
We need dynamic players and not just decent to become as force once again
Decent can only take you so far .

Manly didn't fail because of Parker. He tried his best and defended well, its just that I think he is positioned inappropriately. Until he's given a chance in a backrower position we will never know. Anyone doubting that is just speculating, not basing it on evidence. All my career was based on evidence, not speculation and it rarely failed me. Not saying he'd succeed. Just saying until we have the evidence, the rest is just guess work

Manly didn't fail because of Parker. He tried his best and defended well, its just that I think he is positioned inappropriately. Until he's given a chance in a backrower position we will never know. Anyone doubting that is just speculating, not basing it on evidence. All my career was based on evidence, not speculation and it rarely failed me. Not saying he'd succeed. Just saying until we have the evidence, the rest is just guess work
Fair enough feathered friend . There is always the benefit of the doubt

I agree. You typed that's what you "want" to happen. People can't disagree with what you "want" sheesh. It's as stupid as giving a thumbs down to someone posting a media article!

So they are banned for a week. Dunno who by... either Dan or Mark I guess. I'd usually say jethro but he keeps flipping me off!

edit: (lol)

ps: How very 'Albertan'

:p

Last edited:
As much as i think mcguire is an absolute piss stain of a person, if the cowboys are wanting to get rid of him and pay freight for the next two years of his contract we may as well if the price is right. Can play anywhere in the forward pack, even 9. still an origin player and can be the aggressor we need. Would prefer others but again could be value for money considering he is still contracted
A Little bit too deja vu with the worlds biggest Dwarf.

What happened to Garrick this year. Last season he was a gun and showed so much promise. He also was a great goal kicker. This year he can barely kick a goal and he has been a shadow of the player he was last year and that’s being polite.
He seems to play with the same mental toughness as Dce ,good when playing with confidence ,house of cards when not.

George Jennings not wanted at Tigers , they do have a stack of good wingers and chasing JAC. I think he would be a good pick up. Been pretty solid this year and looked good when at Warriors. Better prospect then Jorge, Garrick and Funa on the wing (who is a centre)
Pretty sure George was on loan to the Warriors from Parramatta and Robert is the one at the Tigers.

George Jennings not wanted at Tigers , they do have a stack of good wingers and chasing JAC. I think he would be a good pick up. Been pretty solid this year and looked good when at Warriors. Better prospect then Jorge, Garrick and Funa on the wing (who is a centre)
Richard Kennar from broncos is also off..really love his speed and footwork. Will def need either he or Saab, or as you suggested jennings (or ikuvalu)

Still at Burleigh Bears....punted by Newcastle before that...mid 20's I think...reasonable depth about it mate
Wonder why he was listed above in this thread, was there some talk of him being at Blacktown?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4