[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was Sailor officially stood down or was his contract at Saints just not renewed?

You could argue Saints didn't renew his contract because of this incident but I remember talk towards the end of last season about Saints not renewing several players' contracts...

Was Sailor officially stood down or was his contract at Saints just not renewed?

You could argue Saints didn't renew his contract because of this incident but I remember talk towards the end of last season about Saints not renewing several players' contracts...

From memory, Sailor was just out of contract at the end of 2020, however the stand down policy effectively killed Sailors ability to get a run with any other club, even if they wanted him.

Interestingly, Fainu has been waiting over 12 months more than it to Sailor's case to go to court?

No winners from the sailor case. She feels violated, he feels he had consent. Impossible to judge either way, both upset, and both probably legit in their feelings.

No idea why the fainu case is taking so long to get heard, Hayne will have 3 trials before fainu has one. Do sex cases get fast tracked?

No winners from the sailor case. She feels violated, he feels he had consent. Impossible to judge either way, both upset, and both probably legit in their feelings.

No idea why the fainu case is taking so long to get heard, Hayne will have 3 trials before fainu has one. Do sex cases get fast tracked?
It’s getting ridiculous

Haven't seen it mentioned on here But Tristan Sailor was found not guilty on the sexual assault charges during the week. Another 'Career defining' case that's fallen over. Now I'm first to cuss at some cocksure NRL talent that walk around like gods lapping up the attention but its a definite problem in this day and age.

Obviously, players like Bellend Debellen and Manase have somewhat reaped what they sowed but career-ending accusations and charges look to becoming the norm lately for some.

Haven't seen it mentioned on here But Tristan Sailor was found not guilty on the sexual assault charges during the week. Another 'Career defining' case that's fallen over. Now I'm first to cuss at some cocksure NRL talent that walk around like gods lapping up the attention but its a definite problem in this day and age.

Obviously, players like Bellend Debellen and Manase have somewhat reaped what they sowed but career-ending accusations and charges look to becoming the norm lately for some.

Agree mate. With the way society is today, opens the door for under handed tactics as well if you need to rub someone out for a grand final or something.

I was just letting you know it's been discussed.

destroying your 'title writing' career is just a bonus!

(lol)

Very good point. Honey trap anyone?

ExACTLY what I was thinking, but thought I'd get lambasted for saying. Pretty girl meets simple footy player out at night + lots of alcohol. Pretty girl gets with simple footy player. Pretty girl gets paid XXX amount of dollars to concoct any old story. Someone like Latrell Mitchell is rubbed out of footy for 18-24 months while the court ponders over things.

ExACTLY what I was thinking, but thought I'd get lambasted for saying. Pretty girl meets simple footy player out at night + lots of alcohol. Pretty girl gets with simple footy player. Pretty girl gets paid XXX amount of dollars to concoct any old story. Someone like Latrell Mitchell is rubbed out of footy for 18-24 months while the court ponders over things.
Because women are just bait. Right?

I'll do that as there are some comments relating to the Sailor case in that thread as well.

No offense to the OP, though I think he'll get through the pain. :)
Ah man GE. By merging my very well thought out and snappy thread into this one you have single handedly made me look like a di@k. @:cry:

My post says 'as its not been mentioned on here' right under a load of posts about said player....

I will have you know I need NO help to look like a di@k. I do a great job all by myself thankyou. o_O

Ah man GE. By merging my very well thought out and snappy thread into this one you have single handedly made me look like a di@k. @:cry:

My post says 'as its not been mentioned on here' right under a load of posts about said player....

I will have you know I need NO help to look like a di@k. I do a great job all by myself thankyou. o_O

lol. That's why I posted the link! But you said your title was better.

Anyway, making mistakes or being mistaken doesn't equal looking like a er.. one of those things.

Not being nice to puppies, now that makes one look like a er.. willy!

Gasp, there I typed it.

Because women are just bait. Right?

No. But under handed things DO happen. Just like men, there are some bad apples willing to do anything for money. Please don't make this a gender debate. It was one example. Let's also say a bloke gets paid X amount of money to antagonize a very drunk player at a bar, so much, that it makes Y player lash out, and that's all that is caught on camera. There are players with track record of not being able to control their emotions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8