2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it is true the club is "run on a shoestring budget" then why do the owners continue to knock back alleged offers to purchase the club?

If it is true the club is "run on a shoestring budget" then why do the owners continue to knock back alleged offers to purchase the club?
The passionless ones that have no idea about passion for our Legendary club ask this
question ...

Why do the owners continue to knock back alleged offers to purchase the club?

Answer ..... Because some things in life are Priceless and our Legendary club is one of them

To all the ones that put a price on our Legendary club and do not see the real value of our beloved Manly Sea eagles competing in the NRL

Go and watch the North Sydney bears club in the NSW Cup comp and save your selves some money and take it to your graves
maxresdefault (1).jpg

I've been a vocal critic of the 2021 membership and ticket pricing.

At the recent football club AGM , I asked direct questions to Stephen Humphries, the clubs CEO as to why people are being asked to pay nearly double the price for tickets? It had left me bewildered as to why prices are so high, especially during these pandemic times?

He explained the current situation. Brookvale oval capacity capped at 11k due to the centre of excellence being built means less spectators means less match day revenue.

Brookie capacity was around 18,000 before the construction at the northern end

From the photos of the works, I fail to see how that has shaved 7,000 off the total capacity of the ground?

The new stand only has 3,000 seats, so that means 14,000 will be the new capacity.... Gee whiz

Brookie capacity was around 18,000 before the construction at the northern end

From the photos of the works, I fail to see how that has shaved 7,000 off the total capacity of the ground?

The new stand only has 3,000 seats, so that means 14,000 will be the new capacity.... Gee whiz

Not under current Covid distancing restrictions.

Some extra benefits for our membership fees, open session today

Or just explore ways to get other big investors involved. Such as part-owners. Are the Penns emotionally scarred by the previous Penn-Delmege experience? Or do they simply want to retain control, even at the cost of our club being NRL paupers running on a shoe-string budget.
Anyone here know the Penns, and what they are thinking?

Thank you for that Inspirational and moving club news story @The Wheel

and Those smiles from the Manly faithful are priceless
our legendary Clubs Impact in our community

0i8a2096.jpg

Thank you for another Inspirational Manly Sea eagles news story @The Wheel

The impact that our Legendary club has in our community is tremendous and Those smiles from the Happy Manly faithful are PRICELLESS

As a club members we are privileged to many benefits from our club
But nothing beats the happiness and sense of belonging to our Legendary club

The psychological Benefits of a sense of belonging is that it improves our motivation, health, and happiness.

What price can one put on our Happiness in life ?
The ones that do put a price on the things that brings them Happiness truly lose the real value of life

Life is short and the only things we take with us when we are gone are the Happy memories that filled our our lives
Happy life moments like the ones captured on this photo are PRICELESS
Just ask the North Sydney Bear supporters

God bless the Manly Sea eagles
Who are more than just a football club
and inspire people Beyond football fields
0i8a2096.jpg

I just sign up myself and the family every year. I never look at what the pack is. Just auto renewal. When a package arrives I get excited lol.

Breaking News ....

It has finally arrived today with Great anticipation and Great admiration and with the reward of a club members discount from the club that keeps on giving since 1947 the Legendary Manly Sea eagles

The 75th Heritage Jersey . The incomparable Maroon and white sacred cloth that has defied and overcome merciless adversity , Wooden spoons , Super league wars ,Mergers , Bankruptcy and has prevailed and maintained its Breathtaking Spine tingling History to remain the Incomparable and Magnificent Manly Sea eagles

Thanks to the Courage and Conviction and Great Sacrifices of all the Great dedicated loyal and passionate Manly Souls . Our Great Founders , Investors , Players , Coaches and Never say die Club member supporters !

Our Legendary clubs Proud History is Indeed Incomparable and Priceless
Going to games to watch the Greatest club of all is worth its weight in Gold

Do not take notice of the Anti Manly Media that do not have a soul for our club and for the game but only a stirring story to fill their own pockets .
Just ask the real people that really count and really hurt .
Ask the empty broken hearted North Sydney Bears the value of having the honour and privilege to support a team in the NRL

Finally
In the NRL there are 2 types of club supporters
The Lost souls of the NRL , Parra , Roosters , Souths , Storm and the rest
and the Manly Sea eagles supporters

Oh What a Feeling

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES !!!

20210222_114416.jpg

Breaking News ....

It has finally arrived today with Great anticipation and Great admiration and with the reward of a club members discount from the club that keeps on giving since 1947 the Legendary Manly Sea eagles

The 75th Heritage Jersey . The incomparable Maroon and white sacred cloth that has defied and overcome merciless adversity , Wooden spoons , Super league wars ,Mergers , Bankruptcy and has prevailed and maintained its Breathtaking Spine tingling History to remain the Incomparable and Magnificent Manly Sea eagles

Thanks to the Courage and Conviction and Great Sacrifices of all the Great dedicated loyal and passionate Manly Souls . Our Great Founders , Investors , Players , Coaches and Never say die Club member supporters !

Do not take notice of the Anti Manly Media that do not have a soul for our club and for the game but only a stirring story to fill their own pockets .
Ask the empty broken hearted North Sydney Bears the value of having the honour and privilege to support a team in the NRL

Finally

Oh What a Feeling

20210222_114416.jpg

what brand is that lawn-mower in the back?

Back to our duty ....Our 2021 club membership obligations

They came back from the dead and we do not want to go there

Let us keep breathing life to our Legendary club and keep supporting it where it really counts

09f99b36e90e2e7ba168ebfa167f7bf0.jpg

I just sign up myself and the family every year. I never look at what the pack is. Just auto renewal. When a package arrives I get excited lol.
What a wonderful passionate attitude you have feathered friend .

Passionate Club members like you see the real value in the pack and that is worth more than money can buy ,

Our pack consists of 75 years of Blood Sweat tears and Great Premiership winning Years

Our truly Unique Manly Pack is priceless indeed and has never ever been devalued over the years by our Legendary club disgracing our clubs legendary history with a wooden spoon

There was an article by the Mole ;) that said
Clubs that humiliated its supporters with wooden spoons should be giving away club memberships for free
Parra
Strom
Souths
Roosters
Dragons
Dogs
Panthers
Sharks
Wests and Tigers

Thanks @BOZO. It's the least I can do for such a great club. My middle child is 15, just got his 10 year pin. This club is the greatest and just makes sense for me and the family to support it in anyway. Imagine footy without Manly! Love that our proud club has never received the spoon as well. I take great pride in telling other friends of rival clubs this info.

Thanks @BOZO. It's the least I can do for such a great club. My middle child is 15, just got his 10 year pin. This club is the greatest and just makes sense for me and the family to support it in anyway. Imagine footy without Manly! Love that our proud club has never received the spoon as well. I take great pride in telling other friends of rival clubs this info.
This self entitled society that we live in sadly lacks the gratitude that you posses and express feathered friend @dowdz

It is so refreshing to hear proud Manly people like your good self talk so passionately of our Legendary club

Our great club which Inspires people beyond football fields is the heart and soul of our Manly community which goes beyond the Northern Beaches as well

I live in the Southern Suburbs and I saw Manly players visiting patients at St George Hospital years ago
And there was this country town that got burnt down to the ground and our club Legendary club sent our players and some Sea eagle legends and lifted the locals spirits by spending the day with them and consoling them and clothing them with Manly gear
There are countless acts of goodwill and kindness by our Legendary club that goes unnoticed but very much appreciated by the people with gratitude

Yes feathered friend ,Our legendary club is just about the only club not to disgrace its jersey and humiliate its supporters with a wooden spoons
I have lost so much respect with these NRL Media clowns and here are 2 examples why ....
A. Calling South Sydney the Pride of the League
How the fck can you call South Sydney the pride of the League when they disgraced their club 8 times with wooden spoons . What is so proud of that is beyond me
B. There is this imbecile Media man who hides behind this stupid name and calls him self The Mole and has the audacity to say that our Legendary club should charge less for games than the eels club who disgraced their club a record 14 times with wooden spoons . The fact is Every Bankwest stadium new seat that the eels supporters sit in is stained with 14 disgraceful wooden spoons !

Congratulations to your treasured 15 year old who received their 10 year pin by our legendary club and Congratulations to you as well for being a great role model parent that gives their children the opportunity to get involved with the great culture of the inspirational Manly Sea eagles club

Finally and most Importantly you ask this Golden question ...
Imagine Footy without Manly ?

You may say I am a dreamer
But I am not the only one
Footy without the Legendary Manly Sea eagles
Would not be at all much fun !

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Breaking News ....

Finally

Oh What a Feeling

20210222_114416.jpg
Likre thé Jersey! Like the ride and the number plate! Outside of hard work what do you use to keep is sparkling?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4