2020 Sea Eagles Junior Reps news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Team List Tuesday for our Young Guns

Harold Matts team

SG Ball team

Also notice a couple of familiar names from the nineties in Dunford and O " Donnell in the S G side . Thought that Kaeo Weekes switched to union , already a N S W, S O O junior rep and looks like a good up and comer .Also can handle Full back apparently so good that he is still in the Manly system ..

6E260904-4D56-4AEF-853B-FBF2EDCF3F61.jpeg

Seem to do it each year so here is my 5 cents worth.....
Matthews side...
1 L.Hopoate...we all know who he is the son of
2 Revelation Sio...could be the best of the bunch, rep player from magpies
3 E.Sagala ...kid picked up from rugby last year and a good player
4 J.Feledy...Originally from Guilford out west and captain in his first year
5 H.Tulima...from out west and a guy we hope has snuck under the radar and a smokey
6 L.Fainu...we know who his bro is,played centre and 5/8 not sure if a back or end up in the forwards in a few years.
7 A.Ah Chong...picked up from magpies matthews side,good upside
8 S.Fainu...same as 6 but hope he is more like older bro prop
9 Ollie Cummins...surprise to see at 9,highly valued by Waratahs as a half and played centre for us last year,so 9 is a surprise...
10 Zech Tupulua...One of the 2 Tupulua bros from the penrith area,good as a jr but off the radar,another smokey like his bro off the bench and hope we have got 2 steals....
11 R.Q-Mapusua...was on the magpies training squad and is now with us
12 Dylan Coutts...local junior
13 N.Faatui...older bro Elia was with our winning 20's side a few years back,rated highly by waratahs and a local jr.
14 Jake Smith...think he is from Rockhampton,don't know a lot about him,but think he is a dummy half.
15 Ropeti Lole...guy from rugby we picked up last year,hope he continues to improve(prop)
16 T.Hunt...don't know a lot about him,think he is from parra district..
17 Drew Williams... from Rabbitohs train on squad,a utility,was/is a backrower but plays some centre hoping he is another to be underated by others...
18 Zed Tupulua..other bro of Zech and hopefully under the radar guy
19 Samuel Fuimaono..prop from out Rooty hill way(St.Agnes catholic school I think)rep player

Last edited:
Ball side
1 T.Koula...really huge upside,junior wallaby on the wing last year,hope we can keep him away from rugby
2 C.Thompson..winger from Knights GF side from last year,good upside
3 S.Tito...winger from our Ball side last year,from Eels originally and played some Flegg last year after Ball ended,good upside
4 K.Mapapalangi...was with Rabbitohs train on side,hopefully a smokey
5 S.Siasau...was with magpies ball side last year
6 K.Weekes..we know who he is...
7 Jamie Humphreys...know absolutely jack about him,from Gymea in Sutherland,but don't know if played for Sharks.
8 Tyreece Tonga...think this is Matangi with a name change to Tonga,if so is another highly rated by Waratahs and potential star
9 GCKTong...guy who can play half and a guy we got under the radar from Dogs area last year,could be a really good one
10 J.Uesele..originally a lock from Tigers who we picked up last year and a good middle forward
11 Zane Dunford..son of Matt and a guy who missed out on the Matthews side and has won a shot with Ball side,local jr
12 S.Fotu..pick up from out west last year and a guy unwanted by others who has been a steal,NSW rep and a good middle,short and powerful player
13 C.Brown..pick up from Knights last year and was a winger,surprise to see at lock.
14 Jack Gunton...played some with Knights,think he is a backrower
15 Hunta Saunders...Indigenous kid I think from Hunter region and a junior rugby rep as a loose forward,think we are trying him at prop
16 S Iakopo...centre we picked up last year from Parra district,maybe trying as backrower or still a centre
17 V.Tonga...prop from last years side
18 Dan O'Donnell..son of David and a 9,captain of last years Matthews side,really good future...
19 Marley Hunter..backrower and been with us a couple of years,from penrith region,started last year with Flegg side and then went AWOL
20 Luke Tucker ...a fullback/winger we picked up last year from Gordon rugby I think

Last edited:
Picking up a few from out West
Back in te day, the youngsters out there seemed to be 2-3 years older in size and were physically that bit tougher....that is compared to the Shire....

Seem to do it each year so here is my 5 cents worth.....
Matthews side...
1 L.Hopoate...we all know who he is the son of
2 Revelation Sio...could be the best of the bunch, rep player from magpies
3 E.Sagala ...kid picked up from rugby last year and a good player
4 J.Feledy...local junior and captain in his first year
5 H.Tulima...from out west and a guy we hope has snuck under the radar and a smokey
6 L.Fainu...we know who his bro is,played centre and 5/8 not sure if a back or end up in the forwards in a few years.
7 A.Ah Chong...picked up from magpies matthews side,good upside
8 S.Fainu...same as 6 but hope he is more like older bro prop
9 Ollie Cummins...surprise to see at 9,highly valued by Waratahs as a half and played centre for us last year,so 9 is a surprise...
10 Zech Tupulua...One of the 2 Tupulua bros from the penrith area,good as a jr but off the radar,another smokey like his bro off the bench and hope we have got 2 steals....
11 R.Q-Mapusua...was on the magpies training squad and is now with us
12 Dylan Coutts...local junior
13 N.Faatui...older bro Elia was with our winning 20's side a few years back,rated highly by waratahs and a local jr.
14 Jake Smith...think he is from Rockhampton,don't know a lot about him.
15 Ropeti Lole...guy from rugby we picked up last year,hope he continues to improve(prop)
16 T.Hunt...don't know a lot about him,think he is from parra district..
17 Drew Williams... from Rabbitohs train on squad,a lock or prop, hoping he is another to be underated by others...
18 Zed Tupulua..other bro of Zech and hopefully under the radar guy
Is there really a kid called Revelation?
God I hope so.

Is there really a kid called Revelation?
God I hope so.
Mate,you should see the name of one young Qld islander kid I was looking at yesterday..I am not joking it was almost the entire alphabet,it took about 7-8 seconds to pronounce it if I could even get it right....it was about 10-12 syllables Tuilololakeifuitoahekilatafoa or something,god knows what the parents were thinking.

Last edited:
Ball side
1 T.Koula...really huge upside,junior wallaby on the wing last year,hope we can keep him away from rugby
2 C.Thompson..winger from Knights GF side from last year,good upside
3 S.Tito...winger from our Ball side last year,from Eels originally and played some Flegg last year after Ball ended,good upside
4 K.Mapapalangi...was with Rabbitohs train on side,hopefully a smokey
5 S.Siasau...was with magpies ball side last year
6 K.Weekes..we know who he is...
7 Jamie Humphreys...know absolutely jack about him
8 Tyreece Tonga...think this is Matangi with a name change to Tonga,if so is another highly rated by Waratahs and potential star
9 GCKTong...guy who can play half and a guy we got under the radar from Dogs area last year,could be a really good one
10 J.Uesele..originally a lock from Tigers who we picked up last year and a good middle forward
11 Zane Dunford..son of Matt and a guy who missed out on the Matthews side and has won a shot with Ball side,local jr
12 S.Fotu..pick up from out west last year and a guy unwanted by others who has been a steal,NSW rep and a good middle,short and powerful player
13 C.Brown..pick up from Knights last year and was a winger,surprise to see at lock.
14 Jack Gunton...played some with Knights,think he is a backrower
15 Hunta Saunders...Indigenous kid I think from Hunter region and a junior rugby rep as a loose forward,think we are trying him at prop
16 S Iakopo...centre we picked up last year from Parra district,maybe trying as backrower or still a centre
17 V.Tonga...prop from last years side
18 Dan O'Donnell..son of David and a 9,captain of last years Matthews side,really good future...
19 Marley Hunter..backrower and been with us a couple of years,from penrith region,started last year with Flegg side and then went AWOL
Where is the other kid, Knox? I remember last year him and O’Donnell were going well. Son of a wallaby, might not be knox

Got it - teddy wilson, where is he @Smokin Joe ?
To be honest I am not sure,there are a couple missing at the moment.Both he and Oscar Palin are not named and both local jrs with links to rugby,don't know if lured back to union or with injuries at moment.Bozos 2 grandkids are not named in Matthews either(injured/not ready?) and vice captain of Ball side Pinomi is MIA this week with injury.Ahofono the big prop who did so well last year in Matthews is not named and have no info on him.Guess we may find out in coming weeks...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4