2020 JERSEY PIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve got enough jerseys. I wouldn’t buy either of those. I’ll wait to see what the training Ts and polos look like for 2020.

Also, how bad does the current nrl logo look on jerseys. It’s so lifeless
I actually like it. It's simple and doesn't clash with any of the jerseys with the plain white. Streets ahead of the ugly green and yellow shield. I don't buy a jersey to see the NRL logo, so it should be low key

Don't like either really, but will reserve judgement until I see what it looks like on tv.
Also footy jumpers are for bogans, I haven't worn one since I was a teenager @:D @:D @:D

Don't like either really, but will reserve judgement until I see what it looks like on tv.
Also footy jumpers are for bogans, I haven't worn one since I was a teenager @:D @:D @:D

I haven't worn one since they turned into -cough- spandex where you have to be super 'toight' to wear one!

I don't mind either jumper TBH.

I don't mind that people don't mind them.

lol...errr

What I mean is they aren't, to me, super terrible. I prefer the hoops, hoops tis Manly, but I understand the wish for tweaks and changes every now and then. I just don't know why footy has such a boner for the chevron, is there any other sport like it?

However, I do also like the tradition of say St George who as a club has kept the same jersey for awhile (even with the merger).

I must admit that if a marketing person showed me the original jersey, then the new one and tried to convince me that the current chevron was a homage to the original jersey, my brain would snap with an overload of marketing b/s speech and I'd have to bury said person in an anthill.

I have no idea if this post makes sense, maybe I should go into advertising.

I don't mind that people don't mind them.

lol...errr

What I mean is they aren't, to me, super terrible. I prefer the hoops, hoops tis Manly, but I understand the wish for tweaks and changes every now and then. I just don't know why footy has such a boner for the chevron, is there any other sport like it?

However, I do also like the tradition of say St George who as a club has kept the same jersey for awhile (even with the merger).

I must admit that if a marketing person showed me the original jersey, then the new one and tried to convince me that the current chevron was a homage to the original jersey, my brain would snap with an overload of marketing b/s speech and I'd have to bury said person in an anthill.

I have no idea if this post makes sense, maybe I should go into advertising.
The chevrons are just more aerodynamic versions of hoops! Maybe they will make us faster.
How's that for some marketing spin?
I'm not a fan but we've definitely had worse:
An almighty Sea Eagles collection
and at least they didn't cut of the bottom of the chevron with a sponsor's logo - that really sh**s me.

5-home-slide.png

6-away-slide.png

It's the first away Jersey I've liked in awhile.

I hate the home one.
Away isn't too bad.
Win the premiership and I may like the home jersey.

Why do we need to change the jersey every 5 minutes, find a design and stick with it. Surely a recognisable jersey is more marketable.

Getting sick of the NRL clubs having so many jerseys, there is always a new one for the different special rounds every few weeks. It's getting to the point where they will have a different one for each round.

I hate the home one.
Away isn't too bad.
Win the premiership and I may like the home jersey.

Why do we need to change the jersey every 5 minutes, find a design and stick with it. Surely a recognisable jersey is more marketable.

Getting sick of the NRL clubs having so many jerseys, there is always a new one for the different special rounds every few weeks. It's getting to the point where they will have a different one for each round.

Simply for sales. If you like it, buy it and support the club

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7