Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 JERSEY PIC

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I’ve got enough jerseys. I wouldn’t buy either of those. I’ll wait to see what the training Ts and polos look like for 2020.

winnyason

Like the away I love it as home strip. The v design not really us but it may grow on me.

Pablo

Premium Member
Away one is good.
They look tight enough to be Tour de France uniforms.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Also, how bad does the current nrl logo look on jerseys. It’s so lifeless
I actually like it. It's simple and doesn't clash with any of the jerseys with the plain white. Streets ahead of the ugly green and yellow shield. I don't buy a jersey to see the NRL logo, so it should be low key

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Don't like either really, but will reserve judgement until I see what it looks like on tv.
Also footy jumpers are for bogans, I haven't worn one since I was a teenager @:D @:D @:D

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Don't like either really, but will reserve judgement until I see what it looks like on tv.
Also footy jumpers are for bogans, I haven't worn one since I was a teenager @:D @:D @:D
I haven't worn one since they turned into -cough- spandex where you have to be super 'toight' to wear one!

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I don't mind either jumper TBH.
I don't mind that people don't mind them.

lol...errr

What I mean is they aren't, to me, super terrible. I prefer the hoops, hoops tis Manly, but I understand the wish for tweaks and changes every now and then. I just don't know why footy has such a boner for the chevron, is there any other sport like it?

However, I do also like the tradition of say St George who as a club has kept the same jersey for awhile (even with the merger).

I must admit that if a marketing person showed me the original jersey, then the new one and tried to convince me that the current chevron was a homage to the original jersey, my brain would snap with an overload of marketing b/s speech and I'd have to bury said person in an anthill.

I have no idea if this post makes sense, maybe I should go into advertising.

MuzztheEagle

2019 Tipping Competitor
I don't mind that people don't mind them.

lol...errr

What I mean is they aren't, to me, super terrible. I prefer the hoops, hoops tis Manly, but I understand the wish for tweaks and changes every now and then. I just don't know why footy has such a boner for the chevron, is there any other sport like it?

However, I do also like the tradition of say St George who as a club has kept the same jersey for awhile (even with the merger).

I must admit that if a marketing person showed me the original jersey, then the new one and tried to convince me that the current chevron was a homage to the original jersey, my brain would snap with an overload of marketing b/s speech and I'd have to bury said person in an anthill.

I have no idea if this post makes sense, maybe I should go into advertising.
The chevrons are just more aerodynamic versions of hoops! Maybe they will make us faster.
How's that for some marketing spin?
I'm not a fan but we've definitely had worse:
An almighty Sea Eagles collection
and at least they didn't cut of the bottom of the chevron with a sponsor's logo - that really sh**s me.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
Premium Member
2017 Tipping Competitor
Not too bad.
And if we win a premiership with them I don't give a **** what they look like...

DUFFMAN

I hate the home one.
Away isn't too bad.
Win the premiership and I may like the home jersey.

Why do we need to change the jersey every 5 minutes, find a design and stick with it. Surely a recognisable jersey is more marketable.

Getting sick of the NRL clubs having so many jerseys, there is always a new one for the different special rounds every few weeks. It's getting to the point where they will have a different one for each round.

Ben

I hate the home one.
Away isn't too bad.
Win the premiership and I may like the home jersey.

Why do we need to change the jersey every 5 minutes, find a design and stick with it. Surely a recognisable jersey is more marketable.

Getting sick of the NRL clubs having so many jerseys, there is always a new one for the different special rounds every few weeks. It's getting to the point where they will have a different one for each round.
Simply for sales. If you like it, buy it and support the club

Disco

Im happy with both

I really liked our Chevron one from a few years back

I feel overall we are too hooped obsessed

Brissie Kid

Will we see the away jersey in more games in 2020 than the so called home jersey? And how is a mid 1990s home jersey a 2020 away jersey?

Whats with the socks? Home has socks down, away has socks up.
http://instagr.am/p/B5WdQNkn4Ce/

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom