Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 JERSEY PIC

chouncey

2019 Tipping Competitor
What's doing with the neck/ collar.. looks a bit weird

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
Last years jerseys were awesome. Don't know why they changed them. I'm a little disappointed in this years jerseys.
I understand that changing the manufacturer would require a new design but the neck and sleeve look to be from a polo shirt and the flattened double chevron is an absolute asthetic failure.
Then there is the bizarre two half neckline :sick:

Batty

Never going to please everyone... itโ€™s new. Itโ€™s different.

It suits our younger crop coming through who are ready to carve their own piece of history in their own style of jersey.

Definitely not as bad as the big green blob from a few years ago....

Midnight Rambler

'Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnly'
I like the 96โ€™ looking version which Iโ€™m hoping is our home kit...but who the **** allowed for the hoops to be removed? Idiots...absolute morons.

Last edited:

Harry Smith

I think I'm actually a bloody sea eagle
Not a fan. Away is ok.

I donโ€™t understand why our shorts are so ****. Why dont we have any design on the shorts, and the material looks weak (? dont know how to describe it, like gym shorts)

26C293B0-4B00-406F-B3F9-F53BCF097898.jpeg

double hoops

Now if the Blacktown Sea Eagles have some nice double hoops design. There seems to be plenty a Sea Eagle tragic who could be looking else where this Xmas.

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom