2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
So you expect @Dan , who has a real job as well, to basically spend the only free time he has left running this website for nothing??

My understanding is the hosting alone costs thousands per annum.

Why would I pay $30 a year , 57 cents a week???

Because I enjoy it and I don’t expect something for nothing!!

@Mark from Brisbane why even bother trying to reason with stupidity

"Stupid is as stupid does"

If he doesn't like the adds, simple find some other forum page to go have a good whinge on.

So you expect @Dan , who has a real job as well, to basically spend the only free time he has left running this website for nothing??

My understanding is the hosting alone costs thousands per annum.

Why would I pay $30 a year , 57 cents a week???

Because I enjoy it and I don’t expect something for nothing!!

Dan and the staff that assist him are doing a great job maintaining this site for the glory of our club the Manly Sea eagles and the fellowship of our supporters

Dan and the staff of the Silvertails are truly great people for making this possible

Life is short and sometimes it can be very tough but what makes life worthwhile are the Joys and the people that help contribute to these joys and make them possible .

The moral of the story ....

Our greatness does not come from what we have . It comes from what we give .

It does not take a lot of money to make a contribution and be a great person it only takes a little effort

It only takes over 5O cents a week to contribute to our Silvertails community in the way of Premium membership or the Tipping comp and assist in keeping our forum viable

Dan and the Silvertails staff are not on their own

We are all in this together

index.jpg

They make no money from me :)

Why should anyone have to pay a premium membership?

This site has more ads than most full commercial sites.

I can barely type this on my phone without pop ups almost stopping me seeing what I am writing.
Meant to only be a few non intrusive ads, one of the vendors of the ads had inserted flying and popups and I asked them to remove them or I will switch vendors. As I type now I see an ad at the top that can be hidden and one at the bottom that can be hidden and that's it.

We provide the option of premium to remove the ads and that money goes towards replacing the other ads. This site doesn't run at any financial gain for me or I wouldnt need to work.

It's a Labor of love and time and that's it. There are server costs, domain costs, license costs etc that go into it

Meant to only be a few non intrusive ads, one of the vendors of the ads had inserted flying and popups and I asked them to remove them or I will switch vendors. As I type now I see an ad at the top that can be hidden and one at the bottom that can be hidden and that's it.

We provide the option of premium to remove the ads and that money goes towards replacing the other ads. This site doesn't run at any financial gain for me or I wouldnt need to work.

It's a Labor of love and time and that's it. There are server costs, domain costs, license costs etc that go into it
How do you get premium

How do you get premium

click on your avatar or user name up there on the right hand side...

In the drop down box there is an option saying 'account upgrades'.

click on that and it'll get you on the way.

:):):)

I'm getting full page adds almost every page change, and one that scrolls right to left about 1in by 1in and blocks half the page.
Not whinging just letting you know it is pretty relentless on mobile.

I'm getting full page adds almost every page change, and one that scrolls right to left about 1in by 1in and blocks half the page.
Not whinging just letting you know it is pretty relentless on mobile.
For only 8 cents a day (57cents a week ) you can make those adds go away and also be part of the team that helps to keep our forum viable .
I hope you can join us :h:

Dan, appreciate the work.

As the Briza has said, a Senheiser ad scrolls across every page and plays for around 30 seconds. It block around 1/3rd of the available screen.
You can press the x, however if anyone thinks that this type of intrusive ad will lead to more sales is mistaken.
No issues with the rest of the ads.

On samsung s10 -chrome .

Once you go premium you'll never go back.
Maybe one day I'll say that about travelling first class. :giggle:
For now I'll stick to economy on Air Asia with a work experience pilot.

I got so used to the perks of the travel industry now u have to pay it really hurts BUT I’m never doing long haul in Economy again!!

Full Stop

Manase was framed, there were a lot of made up testimonies from people that didn’t see anything and just named him. The club is taking care of the family, when this is all over they’ve been told to leave the area and move to Manly. (My mate goes to the same gym as Manase’s dad)
It really sucks because even if he didn’t do it this will drag on for most of 2020 !!! So bull****

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4