Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • Crocker

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Fainu

Votes: 19 18.1%

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
They make no money from me :)

Why should anyone have to pay a premium membership?

This site has more ads than most full commercial sites.

I can barely type this on my phone without pop ups almost stopping me seeing what I am writing.
Meant to only be a few non intrusive ads, one of the vendors of the ads had inserted flying and popups and I asked them to remove them or I will switch vendors. As I type now I see an ad at the top that can be hidden and one at the bottom that can be hidden and that's it.

We provide the option of premium to remove the ads and that money goes towards replacing the other ads. This site doesn't run at any financial gain for me or I wouldnt need to work.

It's a Labor of love and time and that's it. There are server costs, domain costs, license costs etc that go into it

Shoe1

Also, this website has AIDS ever since the update. Can't click anywhere without opening another popup on mobile.
Did @Dan get dale begg-Smith to design the site? Sheesh pop up hell and the ads are for Walmart “tires” so not well targeted to north side of Sydney, Australia.

Ok I’ll go premium

Leho

Premium Member
Meant to only be a few non intrusive ads, one of the vendors of the ads had inserted flying and popups and I asked them to remove them or I will switch vendors. As I type now I see an ad at the top that can be hidden and one at the bottom that can be hidden and that's it.

We provide the option of premium to remove the ads and that money goes towards replacing the other ads. This site doesn't run at any financial gain for me or I wouldnt need to work.

It's a Labor of love and time and that's it. There are server costs, domain costs, license costs etc that go into it
How do you get premium

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
How do you get premium
click on your avatar or user name up there on the right hand side...

In the drop down box there is an option saying 'account upgrades'.

click on that and it'll get you on the way.

:):):)

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred

I'm getting full page adds almost every page change, and one that scrolls right to left about 1in by 1in and blocks half the page.
Not whinging just letting you know it is pretty relentless on mobile.

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
I'm getting full page adds almost every page change, and one that scrolls right to left about 1in by 1in and blocks half the page.
Not whinging just letting you know it is pretty relentless on mobile.
For only 8 cents a day (57cents a week ) you can make those adds go away and also be part of the team that helps to keep our forum viable .
I hope you can join us :h:

XV-1

Dan, appreciate the work.

As the Briza has said, a Senheiser ad scrolls across every page and plays for around 30 seconds. It block around 1/3rd of the available screen.
You can press the x, however if anyone thinks that this type of intrusive ad will lead to more sales is mistaken.
No issues with the rest of the ads.

On samsung s10 -chrome .

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Once you go premium you'll never go back.
Maybe one day I'll say that about travelling first class. :giggle:
For now I'll stick to economy on Air Asia with a work experience pilot.
I got so used to the perks of the travel industry now u have to pay it really hurts BUT I’m never doing long haul in Economy again!!

Full Stop

Luke_m

Manase was framed, there were a lot of made up testimonies from people that didn’t see anything and just named him. The club is taking care of the family, when this is all over they’ve been told to leave the area and move to Manly. (My mate goes to the same gym as Manase’s dad)
It really sucks because even if he didn’t do it this will drag on for most of 2020 !!! So bull****

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Dobbo on Triple M Brisbane is this morning reporting that Manly will be signing Jake Granville. As soon as that happens apparently Lattrel Mitchell will sign with the Cows as well as Holmes.

Granville has been down on form the last couple of seasons but there’s lots of whispers about the coach being off with a lot of the players up there.

I think under Des and Donny singe he could be a really smart signing for us while we wait for Fainu to get off of those charges.

manly al

Premium Member
Dobbo on Triple M Brisbane is this morning reporting that Manly will be signing Jake Granville. As soon as that happens apparently Lattrel Mitchell will sign with the Cows as well as Holmes.

Granville has been down on form the last couple of seasons but there’s lots of whispers about the coach being off with a lot of the players up there.

I think under Des and Donny singe he could be a really smart signing for us while we wait for Fainu to get off of those charges.
Interesting , wonder if he is still contracted with the Cowboys or has been released .

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom