2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Dragons seem to be angling for Isaac Luke to play hooker over McInnes. Would absolutely be worth Manly to try and steal McInnes.
Last bloke we brought across from the Dragons was some bloke called Garrick Reuben or something like that.

Does anyone know if he worked out alright for us?

Last edited:
This is really an irrelevant point from the union as the no fault stand down wasnt introduced to improve player behaviour, it's there to protect the image of the game.

No .. the purpose it was introduced for is irrelevant ... the issue is whether it is legal .... a court will decide that .....

Getting back on track ( or trying to) does this basically leave Levi as a “ free agent” or Friend “ which I doubt the Roosters will let go nor would he want to leave” as the only options???

As previously has been referred to as a curtailing matter or restriction , have"t got a lot of cap money to offer another 9 of some note right now . Again , it will most likely be more clear after Manase "s next court appearance and if not favorable then ,how much cap relief may be on offer . With probable upgrades to young prospects like Albert Hoppa , Schuster and perhaps others and perhaps the established A F B approaching , some delicate cap management required soon , again all things normal .

I think the RLPA are not challenging the legality as such but will challenge it on the basis it contravenes the MOU which requires consultation with players reps before certain things can be changed. That didn't occur because Greenberg (typically) is committed to swift kneejerk responses to controversies, to pacify the media, rather than to more fully thought-out long term solutions.
In saying that, chances are many players would not oppose the idea of the stand-down for serious allegations. Sexual assaults and stabbings are a shocking look for the game.
Possibly more at issue might be the 'Greenberg discretion' to add particular cases as he thinks fit.

I think the RLPA are not challenging the legality as such but will challenge it on the basis it contravenes the MOU which requires consultation with players reps before certain things can be changed. That didn't occur because Greenberg (typically) is committed to swift kneejerk responses to controversies, to pacify the media, rather than to more fully thought-out long term solutions.
In saying that, chances are many players would not oppose the idea of the stand-down for serious allegations. Sexual assaults and stabbings are a shocking look for the game.
Possibly more at issue might be the 'Greenberg discretion' to add particular cases as he thinks fit.
Let’s face it the rlpa is a joke. On a par with most unions. The men of league do more for welfare.

Sorry for the rant guys but it must of been one HELL of a church dance.Maybe someone got the words wrong on one of the songs, or maybe the sex pistols were supplying the music. Fookin would not surprise me one bit.Oh sh...t here I go again.

IPAPE INVITED TO BE PART OF SEA EAGLES TRIAL GAMES

Charlie Clyde Tikaro for PNG News

#Kumuls14 Edwin Ipape has been invited to join Manly Sea Eagles in their trial matches in preparation for 2020 season.

The NRL team shown interest in Ipape after his magical performance to ignite Kumuls victory.

Initially, Ipape was omitted from the Marum's first 17 to play against Lions but an eleventh hour super change gave Kumuls the needed motivation to win.

The Huli man's case is similar to Justin Olam. Olam was signed by Storm after an international match against Fiji few years back.

Olam and Ipape came through Lae Snax Tigers system.

Wishing Edwin Ipape all the best in his trial matches with Sea Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4