2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Sounds like he has a very strong defence, and I'm not talking about on the football field.
He has pleaded 'not guilty', his lawyer says he didn't posses the knife, nor was involved in the incident, fleeing once trouble erupted and before the stabbing occurred.
When you add the fact that he has a busted shoulder (who is going to get involved in such an incident with your arm in a sling?), turned himself in and his lawyer says he is being charged simply because he is the highest profile person at the venue then the charges should be dropped when he next appears in court. That is unless the Police want to drag the matter out which they have been known to do.

I think Luke will come over but he will need to split the duties with someone. Could be a good opportunity for Brittain, Cust or Croker to really step up into a new role and take the job going forward. There's got to be someone else around looking for a full time gig. Hopefully Des pulls something off.

Also, the only reason I am suspicious of the charges is the fact that the NSW Police seem to dislike our club. I remember something involving Hoppa a few years back where they went out of their way to involve themselves in our clubs activities.

Also, the public nature in which they went about the apparent match fixing thing without any actual charges being laid.

Maybe Penn or someone has pissed someone high up off. Could also explain the reason the administration seems to target our club and penalise us heavily at any chance they get - perhaps they are being pressured politically.

Dylan, the salary cap thing, "match fixing", ASADA, Snake, Hoppa, etc.

All speculation without any basis of course, just thinking aloud.

Last edited:
Hes insisting to his lawyer that he in no way stabbed him and its because of his profile hes being targeted, but is being held without bail ?

i want to believe but its just not adding up
They must have witnesses and most likely the weapon in question. If his finger prints come back on that knife this guy is goooooonE

Cust with docker clay at 14.
im peeved as, what a shyte fight.
as for the whole gang thing, look at any pic after a victory for any other game and most islanders are throwing up gang signs.

I can only assume that Verrills was offered fairly big money by Easts (for an unknown player), more than Manly was prepared to table.

This situation does highlight the dangers of scouring the junior leagues of western Sydney for promising talent, when you have talent right under your nose playing in our own albeit smaller juniors.

If the business about gang membership is true, and why would a magistrate raise it if she was in any way unsure, then where was the due diligence by our recruitment staff? Certainly a ‘lesson learnt’.

Don't know about' learnt' yet Terry ... time will tell but you'de hope so

Ok after I’ve stopped sulking that we are negatively in the media again, I’ll stop jumping the gun. His lawyer is convinced he didn’t do it. The magistrate said the main reason he was refused bail was because of his connection to a gang. If this is the case, it makes sense to be held on remand so he doesn’t get into further trouble with the gang/they don’t retaliate to whoever has named Nase as the person of interest.

Anyways, depends on when he gets his trial etc. but I’m hoping this ends better for us than it seems right now. Maybe we won’t have to look for a new hooker after all...but that’s just my wishful thinking.

If it does end badly, I totally forgot Lachy Croker was still around oops! I really liked him so would be cool to see how he goes at hooker full time!

The magistrate said the main reason he was refused bail was because of his connection to a gang. If this is the case, it makes sense to be held on remand so he doesn’t get into further trouble with the gang/they don’t retaliate to whoever has named Nase as the person of interest.
Umm, there is nothing but gangs in jail :wondering:

How will he do his rehab ?

NRL CEO Todd Greenberg said Fainu's playing future would be put under the microscope.

wow

(er, remove if needed, but it's on a publicly accessible website)

until the broncos want him as their hooker

True! But that’s straight from the magistrates reasoning. I think she means from his direct gang
If he was refused bail its because they have witnesses. Have they thrown anyone else in jail? I think its just him and thats really bad as he is there main suspect. Jail is no joke and they only do this if they have strong evidence. Though witnesses can lie or change story or forget things or in the case of walkers wife remember things.... I think he is gone!
We should go after Levi and have Cust as the 14. Or a cust croker combo either way we lose so much now... what a bloody fool

How would the magistrate know about any gang allegiances? Because the Police Prosecutor must have alleged it when outlining the reasons he/she wanted bail refused.
At this initial court hearing the Police can allege anything. None of it has to be true because they can simply withdraw the allegations at a later court hearing.
I'm pleased that the defence solicitor stated Fainu's side of events. This doesn't always happen. In most instances all the public/media hear is the Police allegations, which always sound dire.
Take de Belin for example. His defence team have remained silent so we only have one side of the story. Ditto the Snake case. It was only once the case got to the hearing stage that the prosecution allegations were proven to be spurious.
Let's wait until this case unfolds if, indeed, it ever actually proceeds.

If he was refused bail its because they have witnesses. Have they thrown anyone else in jail? I think its just him and thats really bad as he is there main suspect. Jail is no joke and they only do this if they have strong evidence. Though witnesses can lie or change story or forget things or in the case of walkers wife remember things.... I think he is gone!
We should go after Levi and have Cust as the 14. Or a cust croker combo either way we lose so much now... what a bloody fool

Yeah I totally get that, it’s definitely a worry any time anyone gets refused bail. But was just referring to this quote directly from the article

“ In rejecting his bail application, Liverpool Local Court magistrate Joanne Leigh accepted police concerns that Fainu was suspected to be a member of a Pacific Islander criminal group”

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2