2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Would love to get Api back after today’s events. It’s crazy how lucky we where to have both last season now neither.

The good news is it’s early in the off-season. I imagine Hasler is already looking at options.

I guess that is a positive, only problem is we have to pay for a stood down player and then if he is cleared have a headache of a player we didn't need. So disappointing as Fainu was on his way for a breakout season being full time hooker. Suli, Olakau'atu and younger Fainu were part of a future dynasty with the Turbos....

After last season with the Walker issue the club nor supporters needed this and we are on the back foot already

Last edited:
Not sure what hooker we can get that gives us the same impact !! Fainu was similar to Tom he could score out of nothing and had great speed and strength
I agree... he just seems to be a dickhead as well unfortunately :/

I guess that is a positive, only problem is we have to pay for a stood down player and then if he is cleared have a headache of a player we didn't need. So disappointing as Fainu was on his way for a breakout season being full time hooker. Suli, Olakau'atu and younger Fainu was part of a future dynasty with the Turbos....

After last season with the Walker issue the club nor supporters needed this and we are on the back foot already
Yep it was feeling like a new generation and dynasty was coming now not so sure.

The nrl and Todd would be secretly loving this today
They hate our guts and don’t want to succeed at all.

This will now well and truly test Des to see where he really is at as a coach in 2020.

Pretty disappointing.. maybe we should have taken the hint about the blokes mentality after the sex tape rubbish..
Kids had 1 and a half seasons of NRL and has 2 serious police charges against him already.

If he's guilty I hope he's rubbed out of the league for life.. can't have players stabbing people and still being eligible to play

Will Fainu come under the NRL's 'No Fault Standown" policy?
If so, what is the situation regarding paying him his contract money? Didn't Illawarra apply for a 'rebate' from the NRL for the moneys it had paid for de Belin to sit on the sidelines?
Just need some general clarification about how the policy works....

What an absolute idiot, he looks to have flushed a promising career away and screwed over our club in the process.

I’m all for a trial running it’s course but Getting charged with producing and using a knife to inflict injury is almost as serious as it gets and I can’t see him being allowed back from whatever he ends up being charged with.

shame, is a great player.

Will Fainu come under the NRL's 'No Fault Standown" policy?
If so, what is the situation regarding paying him his contract money? Didn't Illawarra apply for a 'rebate' from the NRL for the moneys it had paid for de Belin to sit on the sidelines?
Just need some general clarification about how the policy works....

Doesn’t matter what the rules are we will be ****ed over by Greenturd, that’s all you have to know .

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6