2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Yeah I totally get that, it’s definitely a worry any time anyone gets refused bail. But was just referring to this quote directly from the article

“ In rejecting his bail application, Liverpool Local Court magistrate Joanne Leigh accepted police concerns that Fainu was suspected to be a member of a Pacific Islander criminal group”
That is strange i dont see why that would have any bearings on the result its supposed to be about evidence. Damn shame he is a great player I hope he gets off i really do but its looking from atm

"Pacific Islander criminal group"? Where would he find the time? Seriously hope that this assumption isn't based solely on the fact that he's a Pacific Islander.

Well , It is what it is and the club has the off season to work things out and Fainu has his legal team to work things out .

As ****y as this situation seems, the great Manly Sea eagles club has always proven to rise above adversity and prevail

71plIuw8apL._UL1500_.jpg

I think everyone is jumping the gun (or be it knife) a little in hanging Manase Fainu before he as had a chance to plead his case although by all reports it's not looking good. Personally I am sick of reading all the drama associated with RL.

Playing devil's advocate has anyone stopped to think that possibly Manase may be covering for the culprit of the alleged stabbing and is taking the fall. It's just not clear and cut so until there is a final verdict STAY CLAM.

Any association with any criminal element in NSW be it relative, friend, business partner etc attracts special police attention even if you have no involvement in any crime. For example, you may be an accountant for a Tattoo parlor owner that is a criminal figure and the NSW Police force will constantly pull the account over and go through a license check and give the account a rough time purely so they make it difficult by association to the criminal element. Believe this does happen.

We just need to stay calm and not speculate on what has happened or what should happen to him. He will have his day in court and will either be exonerated or punished by a court of law and not the silvertails kangaroo court.

Move on imo. Walker case dragged on. He guilty no doubt if bail been denied.
Cust gets gig now.

Be careful about assuming guilt because of bail refusal. They may not have even applied for bail today - that’s often done a few weeks down the track when the legal team have had a chance to put an argument together, arrange sureties, etc. Remember the chef guy who killed that bloke who broke into his house a couple of years back? His lawyers didn’t apply for bail for several weeks - when they did, it was granted.

Guys like de Belin and Hayne, on the other hand, may well be guilty. Just because they’ve been granted bail doesn’t mean they’re innocent.

If bail were an indicator of guilt or innocence, there would be no need for any further court proceedings.

The magistrate is just going off what was presented to her by the police prosecutor, They obviously presented more than fainus criminal lawyer could dispel

So do you know for a fact as to what was presented? Do you have a brief of the charges? Please share.

Brief Assessment/Decision to Charge
These briefs that are referred to the CDPP are then assessed by prosecutors in accordance with the Prosecution Policy of the Commonwealth. The decision whether or not to prosecute is the most important step in the prosecution process. A prosecution will be instituted when there are:

reasonable prospects of securing a conviction; and

the public interest requires a prosecution.

If charges have already been laid without the matter first being referred to the CDPP, the CDPP will consider whether that charge should be maintained and how the matter should proceed.

f charges have already been laid without the matter first being referred to the CDPP, t
Commonwealth DPP have nothing to do with Fainu's case. It's adjourned for 8 weeks for the police to prepare the brief of evidence, then adjourned for 6 weeks for the DPP (NSW) to certify charges. These timetables are now set by statute.

The problem Manly has (and Fainu for that matter) is that these sort of charges take ages to conclude, especially if contested, which it sounds like will happen here. Put it this way, De Belln was charged in December 2018 and hasn't had his trial yet.

Scandalous delays in the District Court, nevertheless he is already on no-fault stand down by the NRL so unless something dramatic occurs he's gone for 2020 - and that is the best case scenario.

A disaster for Fainu and Manly really.

edit - best case scenario would be for a negotiation with the DPP to substitute charges that can at least be determined in the local court. No way to know yet how possible that will be. If it happens, it at least offers the possibility of a local court hearing which ought to occur a fair bit sooner than a trial in the district Court.

Last edited:
I dont think manly need to rush out and buy a hooker just yet, its still nearly 5 months till the season starts, giving time for this trial to be completed and then manly can plan accordingly.
In cases like this once a court hearing is heard its very hard for the police to actually prove some of the charges like wounding a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, , and recklessly causing grievous bodily harm in company. cases like this usually end up as a wounding charge when evidence of self defense, and intent etc are considered

How would the magistrate know about any gang allegiances? Because the Police Prosecutor must have alleged it when outlining the reasons he/she wanted bail refused.
At this initial court hearing the Police can allege anything. None of it has to be true because they can simply withdraw the allegations at a later court hearing.
I'm pleased that the defence solicitor stated Fainu's side of events. This doesn't always happen. In most instances all the public/media hear is the Police allegations, which always sound dire.
Take de Belin for example. His defence team have remained silent so we only have one side of the story. Ditto the Snake case. It was only once the case got to the hearing stage that the prosecution allegations were proven to be spurious.
Let's wait until this case unfolds if, indeed, it ever actually proceeds.
It’s very different though with allegations of sexual assault isn’t it? My understanding was that generally you don’t want the defence talking much, instead you wait and attack the prosecution witnesses credibility.

I dont think manly need to rush out and buy a hooker just yet, its still nearly 5 months till the season starts, giving time for this trial to be completed and then manly can plan accordingly.

Agreed, but for a different reason.
Docker-Clay looked the goods at Blacktown last year, in a team clearly off the pace, and I will back him in for 2020.
Ive seen enough from Croker to like as a 14....if he can actually stay on the field for any length of time.

Me - I will wait to see what the court verdict is.....

I'd be shopping for a replacement regardless. Luke on a one year deal would do it.

Not many on here are giving him the benefit of the doubt. He says he didnt do it then there is every chance he will get off. We are real quick to judge and throw the book at people here at Silvertails. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he proves most on here wrong that it was just wrong place wrong time HOWEVER even if innocent, after following him on Instagram he really does need to sort himself out if he wants to have a long career as a professional athlete. But just cos the guy is a bit loose and hangs around some questionable people doesnt automatically make him a criminal and to actually stab someone well that's a whole new level.

Cust and croker sure give them a try.

Verrills must only be on minimum wage at the roosters so an extra 50k should bring him home to Avalon.
Verrills is the man! Bring him home.
( incorrectly posted victor radley on previous post)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6