2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Dockar-Clay has not played an NRL first grade game and according to the records he only played 4 ESL games for Hull KR in 2017 (all from the bench).

Not saying he can't do the job, but I'd be surprised that if we didn't sign another hooker if he got first crack ahead of Cust or Croker.

Of course, things might change somehow and we could end up with Fainu playing. Time will tell.
Played 19 games for them in 2017 with 6 tries and started most of them....Yeah,if Fainu is gone we will definitely be signing someone(most likely).I agree on that,but am not sure why everyone is doom and gloom.If he injured himself in the 3rd game of the season and was out for the year it would be even worse,we would be forced to promote someone and if we did bring in a replacement they would have had no time to gel with anyone.At least now if it looks like he is gone we have a chance to do something now rather than trying to find a fill in mid-year.My point is that we would have had the same depth next year if he got injured as right now (if he is gone for 2020).....whereas now we can do something with plenty of time,yeah if he was to play the full year uninjured (in 2020)then we would definitely be a less talented side without him.

That's not evidence.. I assuming the man who was stabbed is claiming it was Fainu. Unless he was stabbed in the back then its other witnesses reporting Fainu as the weilder of the knife. Does anyone know if he had the knife on him or did he use a cutlery knife? I doubt he would be carrying a blade on him. Either way his 2020 season is over
The witnesses will all point to Manase. If he goes down on this he will never play NRL again

That's not evidence.. I assuming the man who was stabbed is claiming it was Fainu. Unless he was stabbed in the back then its other witnesses reporting Fainu as the weilder of the knife. Does anyone know if he had the knife on him or did he use a cutlery knife? I doubt he would be carrying a blade on him. Either way his 2020 season is over
He's not necessarily cooked just yet. The magistrates reasoning in detaining him was that he was likely involved in gang activity - not that there was incontrovertible evidence that he was the one who stabbed the victim. Incidentally the victim was stabbed in the back:
Details of the knife attack were heard in Liverpool Local Court on Monday. It is alleged a brawl erupted outside a Mormon church dance after a man identified only as "Big Buck" hit another attendee with a baton. It is alleged Fainu then stabbed a 24-year-old man in the back, who required treatment by NSW Ambulance paramedics and was taken to hospital in a serious but stable condition.

Fainu is scheduled for a committal hearing on December 16.

Fainu fights for bail as Sea Eagles hold off on replacement purchase

Don't want to speculate, but I do wonder if there are other things at play here, either from the police or from the gangs that Fainu may be linked to. Hopefully we know soon with the Supreme Court challenge whether there is an actual case against him. I also find it interesting how little footage and discussion there is of the incident, feels like a lot of people involved a staying very quite right now. Which is unusual in today's world.

He's not necessarily cooked just yet. The magistrates reasoning in detaining him was that he was likely involved in gang activity - not that there was incontrovertible evidence that he was the one who stabbed the victim. Incidentally the victim was stabbed in the back:
Details of the knife attack were heard in Liverpool Local Court on Monday. It is alleged a brawl erupted outside a Mormon church dance after a man identified only as "Big Buck" hit another attendee with a baton. It is alleged Fainu then stabbed a 24-year-old man in the back, who required treatment by NSW Ambulance paramedics and was taken to hospital in a serious but stable condition.
Fainu fights for bail as Sea Eagles hold off on replacement purchase

Don't want to speculate, but I do wonder if there are other things at play here, either from the police or from the gangs that Fainu may be linked to. Hopefully we know soon with the Supreme Court challenge whether there is an actual case against him. I also find it interesting how little footage and discussion there is of the incident, feels like a lot of people involved a staying very quite right now. Which is unusual in today's world.
Alcohol was a key factor as well

I'm thinking if it's a gang fight that the guy who got stabbed may not necessarily be telling the truth. Though all I know about gang fights I've learned from Hollywood - when you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way - actually that started on Broadway.
The Bloods and the Crips and the KKK
Where is the love y'all? (I don't know) - but I suspect not at Nase's church

Apologies for song lines but it is the off season and @Budgewoi Eagle started it.@:D

Last edited:
I'm thinking if it's a gang fight that the guy who got stabbed may not necessarily be telling the truth. Though all I know about gang fights I've learned from Hollywood - when you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way - actually that started on Broadway.
Didn't the Jets and Sharks make up in the end?
In fact don't the Jets now play for the Sharks?
Funny story, my misses thought I had lost my mind on grand final day as I kept breaking into song whenever there was a shot of Gallan cheering on the Jets :)

Last edited:
Played 19 games for them in 2017 with 6 tries and started most of them....Yeah,if Fainu is gone we will definitely be signing someone(most likely).I agree on that,but am not sure why everyone is doom and gloom.If he injured himself in the 3rd game of the season and was out for the year it would be even worse,we would be forced to promote someone and if we did bring in a replacement they would have had no time to gel with anyone.At least now if it looks like he is gone we have a chance to do something now rather than trying to find a fill in mid-year.My point is that we would have had the same depth next year if he got injured as right now (if he is gone for 2020).....whereas now we can do something with plenty of time,yeah if he was to play the full year uninjured (in 2020)then we would definitely be a less talented side without him.

Can't argue with that. At least the timing of this means that if Fainu isn't to play then it gives us time to either recruit someone or promote from within.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8