2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Manase has heaps of time and ability to link with DCE and the turbos. He will be missed. But if your looking for someone to step up Cust is your man. Good defender robust and has passing better than Koroisau. It will be okay. I’d like to see a stat on points scored with API and without from last season. He was a goer and a fan of opposition teams because of his tenacity but I think the team lacked creative impetus when he was on the field. Let’s hope it all works out. It’s a tough life for some of the players we get from the western suburbs so nets lot judge them too hardly. This site is renowned for the articulate posts compared to other fan forums and I guess that speaks to the fact that a lot of us had a better/less challenging upbringing but having read a few of the articles I could find about fainu today he did well to get to where he was. Wish all the best for him but if he was in a shoulder brace and stabbed someone I can’t imagine it was mistaken identity.

I suspect if there is ‘mistaken identity’ involved, it’s possibly got more to do with Manase being the most recognisable face in the crowd than anything to do with the arm in a sling. As in “any idea who stabbed you?” “Well, that NRL player was there!”

The Broncos didn’t want Ballin, Canberra didn’t want Robertson or Bryant, Souths didn’t want Galuvao, Dogs didn’t want Hall, Roosters didn’t want Rose, the list could go on and on

Not a fan of that line of reasoning for not wanting a player
That is a valid point you make as the right character connection can bring out the best out of a person.

I suspect if there is ‘mistaken identity’ involved, it’s possibly got more to do with Manase being the most recognisable face in the crowd than anything to do with the arm in a sling. As in “any idea who stabbed you?” “Well, that NRL player was there!”
That's not evidence.. I assuming the man who was stabbed is claiming it was Fainu. Unless he was stabbed in the back then its other witnesses reporting Fainu as the weilder of the knife. Does anyone know if he had the knife on him or did he use a cutlery knife? I doubt he would be carrying a blade on him. Either way his 2020 season is over

Stirring the pot Woodsie and right on cue you responded.

To the best of my knowledge premiership winner Verrills hasn’t faced court on three charges related to an assault; or prior to that, filming someone without their permission during the course of a sexual act. So I agree, clearly behind Fainu at this stage.

Something about uppercuts..
The old goat is just trying to stay relevant

so much for me thinking it was a media beat up!

Manase claims he is innocent and wasn't near the melee and if true, his incarceration is an experience he should never have gone through but, if it's gang related, he's probably better off where he is rather than possible retaliation, which tends to happen.

If he is innocent, given these days of social media, I am sure someone at the fracas filmed it, as it's just the norm these days. A fracas and people just pull out their phones and film it. If it wasn't filmed and Manase is innocent, given the way gangs work, whoever did it will be called to account by Manase's so called 'brotherhood' and will come forward.
You've watched to many movies mate :)

Hickory dickory dock.....the mouse ran up the clock.....the clock struck one.... and down he run....... Hickory dickory dock. I think the clock has just struck one for ZDC. Anyone who saw this kid play at Blacktown will be in no doubt he will be our # 9 next year. Cust / Croker will make for a great utility / backup on the bench. Three great options in any case. One door closes....another 3 open up!!

ps. hope some of you older brigade on here can still remember that great nursery rhyme.
Are you talking about Nicole clockstad?

Hickory dickory dock.....the mouse ran up the clock.....the clock struck one.... and down he run....... Hickory dickory dock. I think the clock has just struck one for ZDC. Anyone who saw this kid play at Blacktown will be in no doubt he will be our # 9 next year. Cust / Croker will make for a great utility / backup on the bench. Three great options in any case. One door closes....another 3 open up!!

ps. hope some of you older brigade on here can still remember that great nursery rhyme.
i tend to agree I watched him in Blacktown whenever they were on Fox and he always stood out in my mind a lot more than a few more talked up Blacktowners ,built a bit like Offord ,nippy and appeared durable and i thought a clever ball player

The Broncos didn’t want Ballin, Canberra didn’t want Robertson or Bryant, Souths didn’t want Galuvao, Dogs didn’t want Hall, Roosters didn’t want Rose, the list could go on and on

Not a fan of that line of reasoning for not wanting a player
Fair point,but I’m not a fan of him and I believe they can do better

I read that Manese's lawyer will be going to the Supreme Court to apply for bail.
This lawyer means business!
The lawyer is an amateur. Marty di Stasio.

Why not the high court, privy council? Ffs

If he couldn’t get bail at the 1st tier court then why?

ZDC has NRL experience,he played NRL for the Panthers (I will self edit here,memory tells me he played NRL for them but other sources say not,might have been trial matches I saw))before heading off to the ESL where he has more games than Cust and Croker combined.I believe he was close to being given a development contract or higher when we had some injuries with Api and Fainu earlier in the year.I don't know what Des would want or what the outcome will be but I think we will be alright,a lot of water under the bridge before the year even gets serious.I also believe he was one of a handful of players who trained the whole of last offseason and during the year with the contracted players so he would probably be up to speed with Des gameplans.

Dockar-Clay has not played an NRL first grade game and according to the records he only played 4 ESL games for Hull KR in 2017 (all from the bench).

Not saying he can't do the job, but I'd be surprised that if we didn't sign another hooker if he got first crack ahead of Cust or Croker.

Of course, things might change somehow and we could end up with Fainu playing. Time will tell.

That's not evidence.. I assuming the man who was stabbed is claiming it was Fainu. Unless he was stabbed in the back then its other witnesses reporting Fainu as the weilder of the knife. Does anyone know if he had the knife on him or did he use a cutlery knife? I doubt he would be carrying a blade on him. Either way his 2020 season is over
I'm thinking if it's a gang fight that the guy who got stabbed may not necessarily be telling the truth. Though all I know about gang fights I've learned from Hollywood - when you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way - actually that started on Broadway.

Jake to hooker. Never gets tired. Never gives up. Great passer.

just joking. How’s Joey Lussick enjoying England I wonder. Would Parcell like to give it another go?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8