2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Last edited:
Jennings out of tonight's match due to a doping ban. He tested positive for Ligandrol (muscle repairer/rebuilder) & Ibutamoren (growth hormone)

Andrew Abdo doing his job then as a manly fan then, bet some parra fan will say this is a conspiracy by manly in some twisted way.

I know it's ASADA who is responsible for this not the NRL .

You could not write this stuff, parra the gift that keeps on giving.

And to have this break on game day lol.

Last edited:
This weekend just keeps getting better

Come on south's give it to parra tonight please.

Let's see Peter sterling talk his way out of this one about his beloved eels.

Could not happen to a more deserving club.

Parra the gift that keeps on giving

Roosters out parra on the ropes , souths will destroy them tonight, after our season this weekend helps a bit to numb the pain

South's by 30 +

Parramatta centre Michael Jennings has been sensationally suspended after testing positive to two performance-enhancing substances.

Jennings was informed on Saturday morning that he has returned a positive A sample for LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) and its metabolite Di-hydroxy-LGD-4033, and also Ibutamoren and its metabolites Desbenzyl Ibutamoren and OH Ibutamoren.

Ligandrol is the substance that swimmer Shayna Jack and former Brisbane hooker James Segeyaro tested positive for, while the other substance is a growth hormone.
Parramatta centre Michael Jennings.

Parramatta centre Michael Jennings.CREDIT:GETTY
Each of those substances is prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and under the NRL’s anti-doping policy.
Jennings was tested by Sport Integrity Australia (SIA) on September 21 with the positive result received by SIA on October 9. Jennings was rested for the match against the Tigers a few days after giving the A sample to allow him to get over a niggling injury.
Advertisement

Jennings was immediately ruled ineligible for Saturday’s semi-final clash with South Sydney and is prohibited from participating in any WADA-compliant sport, including rugby league, while the provisional suspension is in place.

Under the NRL's anti-doping policy, Jennings now has the opportunity to have his B sample analysed.

The NRL has spoken with Jennings and advised him of the support services available to him.

The Eels were rocked by the news on Saturday morning and will be given special dispensation to replace Jennings with a player outside the 19 who were nominated 24 hours before kick-off.

The club already has a back line crisis due to injuries to Blake Ferguson and Maika Sivo.

Klein Cummins and the Suttons are all terrible. They all seem flustered in the big moments, lack a feel for the game and don't really understand how to apply the rules correctly as often as they should. Sadly, the nepotism that seems to have seeped in has seen the better referees be on the outer. Some more sceptical people than me may think it is under direction to "manage games" for the broadcasters and/or NRL.

So will parra be allowed to bring in a player not named? Reserves will already have been cut down.

10 in the bin for deliberate
They tried it and it didn't work, which is why we have the 6 again rule. We had to suffer through 5-6 deliberates and the ref just issues caution after caution after caution...once in a blue moon we'd see a binning but the ref scrutiny meant the were under pressure to use it sparingly. They would never bin 4 or 5 players in a game, but that's how many would need to go if they were fair dinkum about the rule.

I respect your opinion but I just see it differently. I think less stoppages and the fact that teams found it near impossible to attack from set starts inside the 10m zone has meant this 6 again rule has really opened the game up to footballers like Codie Walker and Jerome Luai who use their smarts to put points on. Less set plays and wrestling is a great thing for the game.

Didn't Roosters fall away ?
I reckon that the thrashing from Rabbits set the tone and following that, they went out in 2 straight sets....gotta love it actually....great work Raiders

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10