2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I disagree. The fatigue is why the game is so much more entertaining now. That was a great game...ditto last week against the Panthers. The footy has been outstanding. Also, the Chooks were one of the teams that gave away deliberate penalties and they won two competitions under the old rules. Now they've just been bumped out. Great rule, I say!
We'll get used to us being bottom of the table then because Des is clueless with fast touch football type play.

I absolutely hate it. Ruined those great tough games we love to watch
did you watch tonights game? It was brutal but there was something there for the little men as well. I think it's a great rule. We finally see ad lib footy again. The last fews years have just been WWF and so ****ing boring.

I disagree. The fatigue is why the game is so much more entertaining now. That was a great game...ditto last week against the Panthers. The footy has been outstanding. Also, the Chooks were one of the teams that gave away deliberate penalties and they won two competitions under the old rules. Now they've just been bumped out. Great rule, I say!
It was entertaining tonight because not many 6 to go used. It is just used too often and inconsistent. Half the time don't even know what it's for. State of origin is great because no penalties, just let the game flow. 6 to go has ruined that. Hopefully it goes

did you watch tonights game? It was brutal but there was something there for the little men as well. I think it's a great rule. We finally see ad lib footy again. The last fews years have just been WWF and so ****ing boring.
Yes of course I watched the game, 6 to go hardly used. Why it was a good contest. I think it can be a good rule, but used sparingly and when blatant a team is breaking the rules. Sometimes you see it used 3 or 4 times in one set 5 metres out. I think that's over kill

It was entertaining tonight because not many 6 to go used. It is just used too often and inconsistent. Half the time don't even know what it's for. State of origin is great because no penalties, just let the game flow. 6 to go has ruined that. Hopefully it goes
Yeah but if the rule goes, what do they do about teams like the Chooks giving away deliberate penalties to slow the game down in their own red zone? The won bloody two premierships from it.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8