2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of the worst games I've seen Keary play in a long time.

Passes hitting the ground and not once did he hit the runner with a short ball. It was an "out the back-a-thon".

He was the difference for mine.....in a bad way.

Yes he made mistakes... but Roosters were nowhere when he was off the field for 15-20 minutes, Flanagan wasn't really creating any opportunities for them.

Anyone else notice how biased the commentary from Fittler was?

Even at the end when the Chooks lost the game, all he could talk about was what a great club they are and congratulations to their coaching staff. He said they have faced adversity over the last three seasons and one such adversity was "players leaving"? WTF?

F88BD875-5393-41B4-B484-02F412D69069.jpeg

not this year roosters fans
ha ha
so glad they are gone.

It's a rubbish rule and has made the game a mockery. Throw the rule out
I disagree. The fatigue is why the game is so much more entertaining now. That was a great game...ditto last week against the Panthers. The footy has been outstanding. Also, the Chooks were one of the teams that gave away deliberate penalties and they won two competitions under the old rules. Now they've just been bumped out. Great rule, I say!

Even at the end when the Chooks lost the game, all he could talk about was what a great club they are and congratulations to their coaching staff. He said they have faced adversity over the last three seasons and one such adversity was "players leaving"? WTF?

Nothing new for Fittler and Roosters finals games, in the 2013 finals matches against Manly he was pretty insufferable as well

I’m on Fox but that’s just hilarious

I don’t watch 9 only because if Fittler & Cockyer.....can’t stand either. He’s a twat!

If all teams could throw forward passes and lay all over players they would be competitive.
To be honest, Manly kind of relied on some laying down on players in the ruck last year and then relied on some of their stars like Tom to come up with some freaky plays and it worked well and I don't actually mind a tough gruelling contest, usually the best side will come out on top, unlike this year too many 6 to go calls took the contest out of the game.

Yeh I noticed that too ... Every comment was Roosters this Aubo that. Pay some respect to the team who won ffs

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10