2020 Draw out now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well apparently , and as read on InstaTwitFace today that it will be announced in October with a seperate announcement in November for the “ Magic Weekend” which once again will be held at Suncorp.

I wonder if it will be much different to 2019, I somehow doubt it, Donkeys will still get every Friday and Manly will get **** all FTA and all the **** timings like 6pm Friday’s.

BUT, if it comes out in October it’s a fair improvement on what the draw was like a few years ago.

You can almost guarantee if we get the Donkeys twice one will be a double header at Donkeyville!!

Virtually has to be this week if the reports were true.

I’m expecting it about mid December to be honest as those pricks at NRL HQ couldn’t organise a chook raffle at the local bowlo!!!

Can’t wait for the draw to come out to start planning away trips woooo!

manly travelodge can't wait either so they can jack up the prices for the day of each home game(i wouldn't mind if the increase was a little extra but the way they increase it, even on a thursday night, is ridiculous)

manly travelodge can't wait either so they can jack up the prices for the day of each home game(i wouldn't mind if the increase was a little extra but the way they increase it, even on a thursday night, is ridiculous)

Agree, ordinary accommodations and they jack it up x 3 for game nights.

Blockbuster, Dogs v Eels 5th against 12th LOL.......and here's a surprise, Broncos get Friday night.

The first two games of 2020 NRL season are already locked in
PHIL ROTHFIELD, The Daily Telegraph
October 24, 2019 6:51am

The NRL will launch the season with a Thursday night blockbuster at Bankwest Stadium between Parramatta and Canterbury Bulldogs next March.
And on the Friday night, the North Queensland Cowboys will host the Brisbane Broncos at their new stadium in Townsville.

Parramatta will open the season at home against Canterbury.

It is likely to be a double celebration for the Cowboys with the expected return of local product Valentine Holmes, who is set to become their $1 million fullback after a stint with NFL’s New York Jets.

The NRL, TV networks Fox Sports and Channel 9 are putting the final touches on the draw this week and expect to announce the full schedule by the end of the month.

Both the Parramatta-Canterbury clash and the Queensland derby are expected to sell out and provide a wonderful backdrop for the television networks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4