2019 Tipping Competition Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Good old Aussie mates spirit is a mate that you can depend on when in need

Do you have that true Aussie mate character in you ?

**********Show us your true colours***********

and assist your mates in keeping our forum viable

NRL Comp starts 14th March .............1 day to Go !!!

Be a champ , join the comp and follow these directions.

1 - Go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
2 - Purchase the 2019 Tipping comp upgrade
3 - go to https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/
4 - Click to join the 2019 comp at the bottom
5 - Enter your tips
https://www.google.com/search?q=sup...E&biw=1680&bih=890&dpr=1#imgrc=ihdLHefwSrhtQM:

r1380991_19560415.jpg

Hi tippers. I'm playing again. I can guarantee you I'll be no threat to you sensible tippers.
Manly every match. To me tipping against Manly would feel like tipping against my family.
As for the other teams, can't stand them so I'll often tip who I hate the least to win. In some cases this will be picking the Titans to beat the Roosters.:D
Good luck to everyone.
I enjoy making the donation to the best Rugby League forum in the world.

Don't forget to 'click to join' so you can enter thy tips!

@BOZO should really post instructions on how to do this I reckon!!!!

The Good old Aussie mates spirit is a mate that you can depend on when in need

View attachment 10896

Just to show that Bozo's pics sometimes do contain real people ...!

IN the pic above is this hero:

Leslie Charles (Clarence) Allen, MM (9 November 1916 – 11 May 1982), nicknamed "Bull" Allen, was an Australian soldier and a recipient of the United States' Silver Star. A stretcher-bearer, Allen enlisted in the Second Australian Imperial Force in mid-1940, volunteering for overseas service. He was posted to the 2/5th Battalion, an infantry unit, and deployed to the Middle East where he saw action in the Western Desert and Syria–Lebanon Campaigns, before his unit returned to Australia in 1942. He subsequently served in New Guinea. In July 1943, Allen took part in the Battle of Mount Tambu where he rescued twelve United States soldiers who had been wounded in the fighting. For this action he was awarded the Silver Star.

• Swedish power metal band Sabaton dedicated the song The Ballad of Bull, on their 2014 studio album Heroes, to Bull Allen

(from wiki)

Just to show that Bozo's pics sometimes do contain real people ...!

IN the pic above is this hero:

Leslie Charles (Clarence) Allen, MM (9 November 1916 – 11 May 1982), nicknamed "Bull" Allen, was an Australian soldier and a recipient of the United States' Silver Star. A stretcher-bearer, Allen enlisted in the Second Australian Imperial Force in mid-1940, volunteering for overseas service. He was posted to the 2/5th Battalion, an infantry unit, and deployed to the Middle East where he saw action in the Western Desert and Syria–Lebanon Campaigns, before his unit returned to Australia in 1942. He subsequently served in New Guinea. In July 1943, Allen took part in the Battle of Mount Tambu where he rescued twelve United States soldiers who had been wounded in the fighting. For this action he was awarded the Silver Star.

• Swedish power metal band Sabaton dedicated the song The Ballad of Bull, on their 2014 studio album Heroes, to Bull Allen

(from wiki)

Thank you @globaleagle

There are real life Heroes in this world who go out of their way to make an effort , a contribution and make a difference in war zones , footy fields , footy forums , and all walks in life

Giving back to humanity comes from within , It comes from the generosity of people hearts . It is part of the persons character and make up

No one can make a generous giving person . Generosity is self made

Thank you to our additional and generous forum contributors @Shells Eagles and @niccipops and for every one else that has a giving heart and giving life to our forum

images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg

I do apologize to every one as I have tried to enter my tips to no avail

I hope @Dan can please assist
Wht is happening exactly. I have tried it with my own and a test account and both work fine

I am with Bozo. Can't get 2019 open
I do apologize to every one as I have tried to enter my tips to no avail

I hope @Dan can please assist
First go here
https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/silvertails-2019-tipping-competition.5/

Scroll down and Make sure you have clicked join next to the 2019 comp

Once that is done go up the top of the screen and click "manage my picks" or go straight to https://silvertails.net/pickem/picks

Click on round 1 and enter your tips

Wht is happening exactly. I have tried it with my own and a test account and both work fine
|
Thank you for your assistance all good now

All we need now is for the Eagles to devour the Tigers

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Well I have picked the mighty Sea Eagles - like I do In every other tipping comp I have ever done over the years

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8