2019 Tipping Competition Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gone for the homies safe practice in early rounds except for Tigpies.

Go the Qlders !!! .

Thank you for your support @mickqld

images.jpg

I just joined, will it process in time to get my tips in before the first game?
It's immediate. You have the 2019 tipping comp banner beside your name so you are good to go. Scroll back up a few posts for instructions. You have to go to manage my comps first and JOIN the 2019 tipping comp - then you can go back in and enter your tips

It's immediate. You have the 2019 tipping comp banner beside your name so you are good to go. Scroll back up a few posts for instructions. You have to go to manage my comps first and JOIN the 2019 tipping comp - then you can go back in and enter your tips

Cheers, got it sorted.

*******NRL Comp starts today 14th March and every one has the opportunity to join our Silvertails community and assist in keeping our forum viable*******

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY GENEROUS MEMBERS OF OUR SILVERTAILS FORUM

GENEROUS PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND

Be a champ , join the comp and follow these directions.

1 - Go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
2 - Purchase the 2019 Tipping comp upgrade
3 - go to https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/
4 - Click to join the 2019 comp at the bottom
5 - Enter your tips
https://www.google.com/search?q=sup...E&biw=1680&bih=890&dpr=1#imgrc=ihdLHefwSrhtQM:
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg

Attention!! Everyone has recently seen the effort Dan continues to put in to keep this site up and running so well - aside from his time and effort it also takes dollars so that is one of the main reasons all Silvertails users are encouraged to join the Tipping Comp, if you can.
It is the main way Silvertails can raise the funds needed to keep the site afloat.
Footy season kicks off tonight so get your tips in and please join up if you haven't already.
Good luck everyone!

^^ Attention: Dan dollars encouraged tonight!

Err, I'm reliably informed that 5 of you champs have paid but NOT joined as yet so your tips aren't in.

Remember (as per Bozo)

After stumping up the dollarydoos, ya gotta:

3 - go to https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/
4 - Click to join the 2019 comp at the bottom
5 - Enter your tips

Make that 4 of you, one did it as I was typing this!

70 generous contributors to date - thank you for making the effort to give something back to the Silvertails site.

Any other users out there who can see their way fit to make a financial contribution to the continuation of this great forum then please get in and sign up. $25 for the vast majority of people isn't a significant amount these days, so please think about giving something back if you can afford it. We need about 100 tippers to reach our target to cover site costs.

If you use the Silvertails site regularly and get something out of it, then please think about helping out.

Come on everyone how about a late charge to the finish line to eclipse 2018!!!

Don’t worry if you are absolute **** at tipping you can join me down the bottom struggling valiently each week to beat the usual top 5 and not succeeding , but don’t worry there’s lots of banter to encourage you!!

Get it done , and soon!!

In and tips entered

It is that wonderful time of the year when I can say I am equal 1st....

And to flog a dead horse....it is not that much to help keep up the no1 supporters site around (have you seen some of the other clubs "work")

I paid up and joined a while back but I don't seem to be on the list! .... No its all good tips are locked and loaded .... see if I can finish in the top 50% this season!!

Probably me

Not anymore you awesome tipster you.

Don't forget neothelids and ammonites, you can also comment away in the tipping members comment section and tell fellow tipping comp members all your techniques, good weeks, bad weeks, cooking recipes, all without being laughed at by any meany-pants in here!

Hopefully another 30 join so we (Dan) can keep the re-possessors at the internet away!

You know it makes sense.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6