2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/m...p/news-story/cd1c4a9e1a13cf9fbf43a56f0ed0dc35

Queensland has officially lost star forward Matt Gillett for the State of Origin series decider on Wednesday night.

The Broncos second-rower was ruled out after failing to prove his fitness as he tried to participate in Queensland’s training warm up on Tuesday morning at ANZ Stadium.

I don’t know about “ Star” he’s been pretty average lately.

Ethan Lowe to fill in , he’s a bit of a goer so don’t think they’ll lose much.

If NSW play to their potential they should cream QLD, but we seen the Canetoads pull off some miraculous wins in recent years so anything is possible.

I don’t know about “ Star” he’s been pretty average lately.

Ethan Lowe to fill in , he’s a bit of a goer so don’t think they’ll lose much.

If NSW play to their potential they should cream QLD, but we seen the Canetoads pull off some miraculous wins in recent years so anything is possible.

I agree. I hope they don't feel like they have to 'just turn up' to win because Queensland can really do a Queensland on you!

I remember years ago nsw lost and the 5/8th said "We didn't turn up to play tonight!" I was so angry, like why not? Did you not know the friggen game was on!

Y'know who it was saying that?
Trent Barrett.

GAME DAY!

preview_rd16_5-nsw-v-qld.jpg

Set up near Katherine in the NT at a bush camp with 1 bar of 3G ( think absolute minimum to do anything) but at least have my Sat Dish connected and Foxtel Box running.

Go Blues
That is so cool ...... do you get a decent reception on Foxtel?

Great write up on Jake here. Also says we can and will win a premiership within the next three years with the two brothers and DCE.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/we...-you-hate-jake-trbojevic-20190705-p524kl.html
It’s always sad to see what was once a newspaper of record descending into the morass of tired ‘we hate Manly’ twaddle. OK, Masters has been at it on and off for decades, but he has an excuse - he had three of his best players at Wests lured away by Arthurson.

However this Nicolussi bloke wasn’t even born then. The former is employed to offer opinions. The young bloke should simply report rugby league news.

It would never have happened when Fairfax employed the likes of Alan Clarkson and Geoff Prenter.

Set up near Katherine in the NT at a bush camp with 1 bar of 3G ( think absolute minimum to do anything) but at least have my Sat Dish connected and Foxtel Box running.

Go Blues
Off topic!
I'm on the hunt for an old 60 series or GQ, planning on a National Park and Historical trek from Tamworth down to the great Ocean road.

It’s always sad to see what was once a newspaper of record descending into the morass of tired ‘we hate Manly’ twaddle. OK, Masters has been at it on and off for decades, but he has an excuse - he had three of his best players at Wests lured away by Arthurson.

However this Nicolussi bloke wasn’t even born then. The former is employed to offer opinions. The young bloke should simply report rugby league news.

It would never have happened when Fairfax employed the likes of Alan Clarkson and Geoff Prenter.
So, "everybody hates Manly", eh?
Does this bloke, who's name better indicates he should cover soccer, also know that everybody:
* thinks Parramatta is a joke, hence their name Doesn'tmatter?
* knows Easts are salary cap cheats?
* that Canberra crumble every year, hence their name The Faders?
* that Canterbury is run by the Lebanese mafia?
* that Melbourne are the biggest cheats of all?
* that Souffs supporters have the poorest dental hygiene?
* that the Titans are known as the Gold Coke?
* that St George and Balmain no longer exist?
* that The 'Riff and the Worriers are perpetual underachievers given their junior nurseries?
* that nobody outside a few cow cockies gives a cow pat about the Cowboys?
* that Brisbane is really the team most people hate?

So, "everybody hates Manly", eh?
Does this bloke, who's name better indicates he should cover soccer, also know that everybody:
* thinks Parramatta is a joke, hence their name Doesn'tmatter?
* knows Easts are salary cap cheats?
* that Canberra crumble every year, hence their name The Faders?
* that Canterbury is run by the Lebanese mafia?
* that Melbourne are the biggest cheats of all?
* that Souffs supporters have the poorest dental hygiene?
* that the Titans are known as the Gold Coke?
* that St George and Balmain no longer exist?
* that The 'Riff and the Worriers are perpetual underachievers given their junior nurseries?
* that nobody outside a few cow cockies gives a cow pat about the Cowboys?
* that Brisbane is really the team most people hate?
Outstanding. The only one I’d change is Doesn’tmatter to Faecal matter, it just smells right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8