Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't forget...you can join the comp even after the season starts!!!!
Can you join another person up with the same account, but with a different username? I've got a mate who's in ICU at GC hospital. He will be in hospital for a fair while. I was hoping to join him up, any sorr of distraction will help.

"The Spirit of Rugby League is supported by the Commitment of our Members "
The great Manly man Ken Arthurson.
Show your great Spirit and support our forum its a MAN-LY thing to do !!!
Join the Silvertails tipping comp today
For only $25 ( $2 dollars and 8 cents a month )*
* Prizes to be won

Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
TO ALL THAT HAVE JOINED THE SILVERTAIL TIPPING COMP AND PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS AND HAVE BECOME THE LIFE LINE OF OUR FORUM ........
WE CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR INVALUABLE GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT !!!
be539ea3c964689d658d840c10f1f648.jpg

Can you join another person up with the same account, but with a different username? I've got a mate who's in ICU at GC hospital. He will be in hospital for a fair while. I was hoping to join him up, any sorr of distraction will help.

That's bad news about your mate. I hope it works out for him!

I reckon you can (if I understand correctly).

Just register a new username for him (like if he was joining the forum) "ge is the best" is a pretty good suggestion for a name.

Then pay up and join in the same way as you did.

I'll tag Dan in here in case I missed something.

@Dan <--- see?!

Your all heart !!! Wishing your friend a quick recovery
Dan is the man to help you with your request feathered friend @Dan

So it looks like we have have 90 signed up this year so far according to the list on the tipping page.
And its dedicated members like you @Eagles2 that keep the Silvertails forum show active 24/7 365 days a year for all to enjoy !!!
Thank you !!!
DKWUJnUXcAEhYqJ.jpg

"The Spirit of Rugby League is supported by the Commitment of our Members "
The great Manly man Ken Arthurson.
Show your great Spirit and support our forum its a MAN-LY thing to do !!!
Join the Silvertails tipping comp today
For only $25 ( $2 dollars and 8 cents a month )*
* Prizes to be won

Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
TO ALL THAT HAVE JOINED THE SILVERTAIL TIPPING COMP AND PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS AND HAVE BECOME THE LIFE LINE OF OUR FORUM ........
WE CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR INVALUABLE GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT !!!
be539ea3c964689d658d840c10f1f648-jpg.7717

Sorry Admin, but I cannot get into the Tipping Comp, I have entered & paid (twice I think?) logged out logged in but am getting the following message

Capture.PNG

Sorry Admin, but I cannot get into the Tipping Comp, I have entered & paid (twice I think?) logged out logged in but am getting the following message

View attachment 7723
@Corso_Pete

Pete you probably need to click on the 'Manage Your Competitions" link and activate the 2018 tipping comp from there. Once you've done that you should be right to go. let me know how you go. You've definitely paid as you have the tipping comp banner in your profile

By the way you've got some PM's/Conversations there to get through my friend.

To be honest I think there might have been a tad of a panic at people not signing up, whereas in reality the ones from last year were probably going to be in it again, minus a few , plus a few newbies ( me as an example) all signing up by today.

Lesson learnt I feel ( hope).

Anyway should be a bit of fun, for obvious reasons we aren’t doing much travel this year so my previous excuse of being out of range wasn’t an excuse.

Anyway, don’t expect much competition from me ( except down at the Spoon end) and good luck everyone.

Hi all. I'm struggling to log in. I keep getting the 2017 comp. if you can help please do. Otherwise if it's not until later I pick the dragons tonight. I'm going to win the Comp this year and played cjbteams I hate like the roosters and storm and the Broncs. Just letting you know.

Hi all. I'm struggling to log in. I keep getting the 2017 comp. if you can help please do. Otherwise if it's not until later I pick the dragons tonight. I'm going to win the Comp this year and played cjbteams I hate like the roosters and storm and the Broncs. Just letting you know.

see post #248 (page 13) and let us know if that helps

- clk tipping comp
- clk manage comp
-click join 2018

Still coming up 2017 says no permission if I try and switch comps. People must be scared of my powers.

Sorry then, if you check with @Dan he may help. Most others have gotten through following that video. :(

All I'd add is try logging out and in again. Your avatar shows you are a 2018 tipping member so the computer has registered your payment.

Sounds like you're having the same prob as post #292 above, solved by chip and chase in post #293....?

Or grab the nearest kid to do it for ya!!

I'm not using a computer. Does that make things different? I'm on my iPhone and can't get past the 2017 page. Like I said you can all forget about the 2018 tipping comp. I'm the winner. I can even cop a zero score this week if it comes to it. I will be surprised if I get five games wrong this season. I have only been held back by my disgust of the drizzle and the (how do you disparage sharks) sardines and the donkeys and the chooks (nothing to add there - worst mascot ever) but now I'm a professional tipster. The head rules. You have all been duly warned.

I'm not using a computer. Does that make things different? I'm on my iPhone and can't get past the 2017 page. Like I said you can all forget about the 2018 tipping comp. I'm the winner. I can even cop a zero score this week if it comes to it. I will be surprised if I get five games wrong this season. I have only been held back by my disgust of the drizzle and the (how do you disparage sharks) sardines and the donkeys and the chooks (nothing to add there - worst mascot ever) but now I'm a professional tipster. The head rules. You have all been duly warned.
Shouldn’t make a difference what the system is showing is that you have paid for the competition but you have not registered for it. You need to follow the steps in the video posted earlier so go back to the following link and scroll down

https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools

Where you see the 2018 comp there should be a button next to it to register

@Top End Eagle

On iphone there are three little dots next to "Hall of Fame" in top banner. Click on those and you should see a menu that gives you access to "Manage your Competitions". Go there and then you should be able to activate the 2018 comp from there

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6