Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are favourites to beat Parramatta this week, at least according to Sportsbet.

That’s only based on their **** performance from round 1.

And don’t think they’ll be doing that again any time soon.

We haven’t beaten them in about 5 years remember!

I said that to my Dad when I dropped his collection of 45's.

He begged to differ.

A lot.
Speaking of records .
The King broke all of them
images.jpg

1st round was a tough week. If the Tigers/Roosters and Titans/Raiders games stopped at the 78th minute then I would have been up by two tips. Particularly harsh for the Roosters who lost to a try that was scored off a falcon. Then the kick to put the Tigers 2 ahead also looked like it could have been missing before coming in and hitting the inside of the far goal post.

Already a difficult weekend of tipping!!

Not many would have picked the Tigers , and Warriors currently leading Souths!
I know feathered friend , its hard to tip them and we don't get them right always but its all about the "THRILL" of being in the tipping comp . Better then sitting on the fence any day
Fence-Sitting.jpg

My form in tipping is a partial reason for why I have never gambled money in my life. 3/8 last week and 1/3 so far this week. Sharks threw a win away and the Broncos had a little bit of luck in holding out the Cowboys

Ahhh I forgot the rooster's ............ that makes 1 from 3 :mm:, a little message to the BLIND refs from the Donkey/Cow's match.... :finger:

PS. It WAS Forward
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Donkey's did play much better this week, a huge difference and that should be acknowledged by all, I just hate it when a team scores a try when there is an obvious forward pass involved and everyone saw it including the commentators (on fox), everyone but the refs and it cost them the game.....

Overall an entertaining game as usual from these two teams. :clap:

The Donkey's did play much better this week, a huge difference and that should be acknowledged by all, I just hate it when a team scores a try when there is an obvious forward pass involved and everyone saw it including the commentators (on fox), everyone but the refs and it cost them the game.....

Nah... it went back.

I just read the game day thread and was surprised it wasn't even mentioned in there!

I don't get it. Touchie in line, players less than 5 mtrs away from him, even has a line on the field to help him. Ball thrown forward straight out of the hands, and he does nothing.

It's either gross incompetence (but nothing will be done about it).
Or the guy is bronco biased and has effectively cheated (but nothing will be done about it)

I just read the game day thread and was surprised it wasn't even mentioned in there!

I don't get it. Touchie in line, players less than 5 mtrs away from him, even has a line on the field to help him. Ball thrown forward straight out of the hands, and he does nothing.

It's either gross incompetence (but nothing will be done about it).
Or the guy is bronco biased and has effectively cheated (but nothing will be done about it)
Human error , There will always be human error . Players will make bad judgments , coaches will make bad judgments and we all make bad judgments and especially under pressure .

4/6 so suck it!

bonus game? ah hahahahahahhahaah I rarely get the bonus game.

Whoever chooses it each week is pure evil!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8