Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Top End Eagle

On iphone there are three little dots next to "Hall of Fame" in top banner. Click on those and you should see a menu that gives you access to "Manage your Competitions". Go there and then you should be able to activate the 2018 comp from there
Tricky , but you are right!!

Didn’t affect me as this was my first year but can understand how @Top End Eagle would be confused!!

Well I was gonna join. But have stuffed when I did the pay pal and Did premium member instead. I haven’t done a tipping comp,for a few years lost a fair bit of interest. Good luck guys

Well I was gonna join. But have stuffed when I did the pay pal and Did premium member instead. I haven’t done a tipping comp,for a few years lost a fair bit of interest. Good luck guys
@Cameron I can fix that for you if you still want to go in it.

@Cameron

Cambo you should be good to go now. Go to tipping comp -> manage your competitions -> activate 2018 tipping comp -> put your tips in -> don't beat me.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Is it possible to open all the weeks please so I can tip in advance please ?
Not really. We need to enter them all manually and that will take some time, will try to do it this week, for now you can enter all the tips up until round 7

Thanks

thanks mate
Welcome on board Cameron !!!
Thank you for being a good sport
and for supporting Our forum !!!
imagesPHPTQK4PHPTQK4P.jpg

That's bad news about your mate. I hope it works out for him!

I reckon you can (if I understand correctly).

Just register a new username for him (like if he was joining the forum) "ge is the best" is a pretty good suggestion for a name.

Then pay up and join in the same way as you did.

I'll tag Dan in here in case I missed something.

@Dan <--- see?!
Done. Thanks for your help GE.

Would anyone like to partake in a side bet? Head to head in the tipping competition with the winner to receive their choice in a bottle of whatever, to the value of $100.

Bahahaha. So excited for footy forgot to tip until 10 mins into the game.

Wow! I am absolutely gobsmacked by the support this year, thats amazing!

I'll try and be at brookie next week (I have SFA to do on Monday) so may as well. I hope that everyone who can make it is there and come say hello and share a drink of choice

thank you guys, this years support has really gone above and beyond!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8