2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very loose rumour that I have read elsewhere

Kane Elgey to have his contract torn up at the Titans for poor behaviour

I've seen we have been linked to Nu Brown, so if Elgey gets released I wouldnt be surprised if we sniffed around

*Not that I would condone it

I hope this is not us
SHHHHHHH

Which Sydney based club is chasing the signature of Suaia Matagi?

It’s understood this team wants to bring the 30-year-old into their team before June 30 but have some work to do before the deal is done.

A journeyman, Matagi started his career with the Warriors before moving to the Roosters, Panthers and the Eels who are his most recent club.

Matagi started in the forward pack on the weekend.

I hope this is not us
SHHHHHHH

Which Sydney based club is chasing the signature of Suaia Matagi?

It’s understood this team wants to bring the 30-year-old into their team before June 30 but have some work to do before the deal is done.

A journeyman, Matagi started his career with the Warriors before moving to the Roosters, Panthers and the Eels who are his most recent club.

Matagi started in the forward pack on the weekend.
It is us. I was told a few weeks ago we are chasing him to replace Tanginoa. Very similar bodyshape etc

From Rothfield

SHOOSH
WHICH NRL club is trying to sign a disgruntled Manly Sea Eagle who’s lost $100,000 in contract earnings since salary cap investigators uncovered a rort in his deal?

Posted elsewhere but thought I’d throw it in here anyway.

29ACDFD5-67FF-4374-8985-09BD679DA017.jpeg

Mentioned by James Hooper on NRL360 tonight that the Roosters could make a play for Marty Taupau.

Hooper asked Barrett who said he wasn’t the first journo to ask and said while I’m here I want Marty here.

Hearing Kevin naiqama has asked for an immediate release from the @WestsTigers to play in the @SuperLeague this year. Now once and if this happens Curtis Rona will come to @WestsTigers effective immediately. #nrl @NeilEvansmail @WackosWhispers

Kevin Naqaima has signed with St Helens. Interesting to see if that means Barba moves from St Helens and more importantly if Tigers have a bigger crack at Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8