2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Sports:
Deal done woods and foran to dogs.
Tedesco to rorters

AARON Woods has signed with Canterbury on a four-year deal from 2018, with the papers lodged after weeks of speculation.
The $3.2 million move to the Bulldogs confirms what has been known for some time at Concord and Belmore.

Wests Tigers sign Alex Twal

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the signing of promising young forward Alex Twal for the next three seasons.

The new deal will see the powerhouse 20-year-old join Wests Tigers until at least the end of the 2020 season.

A junior representative standout, Twal has already featured for the Junior Kangaroos and NSW U/20s in his career, and was named in the 2016 Holden Cup Team of the Year after a superb season with Parramatta.

The Parramatta City Titans junior has spent the last two seasons as part of the Eels’ extended first-grade squad, with his strength and strong work rate adding further depth to Wests Tigers forward pack next season.

Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary said he looked forward to working with Twal in 2018 and unlocking the full potential of his game.

“Alex has experienced great success as a junior and is a player of true potential,” said Cleary. “We look forward to Alex being a strong part of the future here at Wests Tigers.”

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe said the signing was positive for the club.

“Alex is a talented young man and we look forward to welcoming him to the club,” said Pascoe. “He joins at a time when he can make an impact on the club and take his game to the next level.”

Twal will join Wests Tigers for the start of pre-season training in late 2017.

Tedesco a Chook for 4 years from 2018.

Sadly they will have a pretty fair team from next year and will be hard to beat.

And clearly no salary cap.

FMD this is giving me the ****s!!

Tedesco a Chook for 4 years from 2018.

Sadly they will have a pretty fair team from next year and will be hard to beat.

And clearly no salary cap.

FMD this is giving me the ****s!!
Reports suggest that SKD, Evans and Fergo look like leaving due to this signing, perhaps some more players. May be a costly signing

WESTS Tigers have started splashing the cash to rebuild the club following the devastating departures of Aaron Woods, James Tedesco and Mitchell Moses with Dragons prop Russell Packer the club’s latest big money target.
Reporting for NRL Tonight, Fox Sports’ chief NRL reporter James Hooper has revealed the Tigers have tabled a massive four-year-deal in an attempt to lure Packer to Concord to join close mate Ben Matulino in the front row for 2018 and beyond.

“The Tigers have tabled a four-year-deal worth about $700,000-a-season,” Hooper told NRL Tonight.

“The Dragons are only offering a three-year-deal.”

St George Illawarra’s offer is understood to be worth about $100,000-a-season less than the Tigers’ offer, giving Cleary the inside running to secure one of the NRL’s best redemption stories.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s|5|link|homepage|homepage&itmt=1494242155465

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/e27643d397933c4a29fd5c1e30aa78ae

KIERAN Foran is poised to join the Bulldogs.
Foran told his Warriors teammates on Tuesday that he will not be staying at the club next year.

The Warriors were desperate to keep the playmaker at the club after handing him a lifeline late last year but ultimately were unsuccessful in their bid to keep him.

“It has been an incredibly tough decision to make but it has reached the point where I had to make a call and I’ve done that today,” the 26-year-old to the Warriors website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7