2018 Awards Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If they are telling Tom Wright and Anderson to look elsewhere, there is someone in the Manly club trying their best to destroy us. I think the supporters need to tell the Penns, enough is enough, if he wants Manly to continue to exist. The players they are trying to sign are reserve graders. What the hell is happening at this club? I'm close to giving them the flick, until common sense returns and I've been a supporter for 52 years. This is a disgrace.

For a club with no staff it sure is tough knowing who does what. I guess a rookie employee can sign players and not need sign off from a ceo or chairman.

The new Kleenex Front man.

They must be mistaken the standing ovation wasn't FOR him, it was for him LEAVING .....its a wonder the nah nah nah nah nah eh eh eh Goodbye didnt give that away.....Surely...... otherwise what have we stooped too

If they are telling Tom Wright and Anderson to look elsewhere, there is someone in the Manly club trying their best to destroy us. I think the supporters need to tell the Penns, enough is enough, if he wants Manly to continue to exist. The players they are trying to sign are reserve graders. What the hell is happening at this club? I'm close to giving them the flick, until common sense returns and I've been a supporter for 52 years. This is a disgrace.
Maybe that's what the Penns want you to think ?? Does Zorba ever write anything without an agenda at foot ? The Penns are looking to curry favour in the PR battle with Tuberculosis. What better way to white ant TB then by accusing him of overseeing some faceless men looking to move on junior prospects or recruit no names. If Zorba is so well connected at the club and so full of info then why doesn't he know the name of these faceless men in charge of retention/recruitment ??

Keep an eye out for the Penns to don their shiny armour and mount their white steed and ride in to rescue us from the evil empire that Barrett has built. All trumpeted by Zorba in his Manly Daily column no doubt, ably supported by lapdog Ritchie

What genii are on the rookie retention comittee? Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder maybe ?those 2 rookies sb retained its a no brainer esp when u have nothing to replace them with , i cant believe that TBH

Its the work experience kid as the penns wont pay for anyoe

Barrett has been inspirational all season and did not disappoint at awards night. If he stays on our major sponsor for next year will be Kleenex.

unnamed.gif

Doesn'tmatta sign established players like Ferguson, Penny and Junior Paul and we are linked with blokes even Google doesn't know!
It's not looking promising in 2019.

So how weird was last night? I reckon everyone was scripted to what to say to third parties. Everyone I spoke to said exactly the same thing - nothing! - when questioned on next year (staying or leaving), or on what the vibe is like, any feedback on salary cap.

No one had an original thought or discussion point. Weird how management stayed away from non Manly personnel as well.

Hmm, really weird, usually a lot more banter in previous years even from the players. Mostly standoffish.

I hope it wasn't only me, I'm sure I showered before, and used deodorant.
Any big screen farewells for players with currently unconfirmed contract statuses for next year - eg Brown, Croker, MWright ??

Maybe that's what the Penns want you to think ?? Does Zorba ever write anything without an agenda at foot ? The Penns are looking to curry favour in the PR battle with Tuberculosis. What better way to white ant TB then by accusing him of overseeing some faceless men looking to move on junior prospects or recruit no names. If Zorba is so well connected at the club and so full of info then why doesn't he know the name of these faceless men in charge of retention/recruitment ??

Keep an eye out for the Penns to don their shiny armour and mount their white steed and ride in to rescue us from the evil empire that Barrett has built. All trumpeted by Zorba in his Manly Daily column no doubt, ably supported by lapdog Ritchie

Everything Ztc and Ritchie write has an agenda and is probably far from the truth.

And his recent demotion won’t change a thing.

He’s helped this club eat it itself from the inside for a decade.

So how weird was last night? I reckon everyone was scripted to what to say to third parties. Everyone I spoke to said exactly the same thing - nothing! - when questioned on next year (staying or leaving), or on what the vibe is like, any feedback on salary cap.

No one had an original thought or discussion point. Weird how management stayed away from non Manly personnel as well.

Hmm, really weird, usually a lot more banter in previous years even from the players. Mostly standoffish.

I hope it wasn't only me, I'm sure I showered before, and used deodorant.
Did the standing ovation for Barrett really happen?

Hi Marga
Just interested to see how the night was :)

Hi, I really enjoyed the night. Thought there were a few more there than last year and Matt Shirvington was a great MC. The players I spoke to were all friendly and had no problem talking to us, especially Daly. Spoke to Lyall and Cuzzo, but didn't ask about coach/new players etc. Had a chat with Scott Penn and he was fine and happy to talk. In his speech he did say he had talked to me about the rumor he was selling and laughed at this suggestion. Guess we just have to wait and see who our Coach will be.

Hi, I really enjoyed the night. Thought there were a few more there than last year and Matt Shirvington was a great MC. The players I spoke to were all friendly and had no problem talking to us, especially Daly. Spoke to Lyall and Cuzzo, but didn't ask about coach/new players etc. Had a chat with Scott Penn and he was fine and happy to talk. In his speech he did say he had talked to me about the rumor he was selling and laughed at this suggestion. Guess we just have to wait and see who our Coach will be.

If I went to one of these nights I would totally hang around with you, as the players wouldn't dare snub you! Me on the other hand, they would probably be fine doing it to... but not Marga!

- Of course you may not want that...in which case I would hover around in the background, within earshot. Like those tourists who don't pay for guides and so just sneakily stand around behind them.

If I went to one of these nights I would totally hang around with you, as the players wouldn't dare snub you! Me on the other hand, they would probably be fine doing it to... but not Marga!

- Of course you may not want that...in which case I would hover around in the background, within earshot. Like those tourists who don't pay for guides and so just sneakily stand around behind them.

I would gladly let you come to a function with me @globaleagle Will have to arrange it when you are over here again, and I'm sure no one would snub you.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8