2018 Awards Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That's true, but I am looking forward to a nice night. Will let you know how it goes. Have heard a few interested in going to the reunion night.
That would be great thx - interesting what the vibe is and if there are early indications of ‘staffing changes’

Will zorba be doing catering and serving sausage rolls to members tonight that are going ?
Will penn and TB make an appearance..the way both have treated the members this year they don’t deserve to speak tonight

wonder if Scott Penns will give zorba a farewell he does not deserve one tonight

Here's your award Trent
The Sgt Schultz
downloadfile-9.jpg

Last edited:
What really sums up our year is the fact our 800k-1mil superstar fullback tied for leading try scorer with an average at best bench back rower in lane...

Love Tom, but by far the worst season he's had for manly... Would honestly be like snake playing a full season and being equal try scorer with willo... Just wouldn't be possible..

NRL Players’ Player: Joel Thompson

NRL Leading Try Scorer: Shaun Lane, Tom Trbojevic (9 tries)

NRL Leading Point scorer: Daly Cherry-Evans (164 points)

NRL Gordon Willoughby Medal (voted by Members): Daly Cherry-Evans

Doug Daley Clubman of the Year: Joel Thompson

Intrust Super Premiership Bob Batty ‘Best and Fairest’: Tom Amone

Intrust Super Premiership Players’ Player: Tom Amone

Jersey Flegg Russ Bull ‘Best and Fairest’: Luke Metcalf

Jersey Flegg Players’ Player: John Tuivaiti

NRL Steve Menzies Medallion (Club Volunteer of the Year): Norman Steel

What really sums up our year is the fact our 800k-1mil superstar fullback tied for leading try scorer with an average at best bench back rower in lane...

Love Tom, but by far the worst season he's had for manly... Would honestly be like snake playing a full season and being equal try scorer with willo... Just wouldn't be possible..

I mean if your "worst" season with Manly involves 9 tries, 19 try assists, 21 line breaks, 18 line break assists and 100 tackle busts then I think you are doing pretty well

Honestly Turbos biggest issue is fans here expects him to be a combination of Langlands, Churchill, Eadie, Slater and Stewart on their best days.

The kid is 21 and about 4 years from being the finished article and is already a superstar of the league

I mean if your "worst" season with Manly involves 9 tries, 19 try assists, 21 line breaks, 18 line break assists and 100 tackle busts then I think you are doing pretty well

Honestly Turbos biggest issue is fans here expects him to be a combination of Langlands, Churchill, Eadie, Slater and Stewart on their best days.

The kid is 21 and about 4 years from being the finished article and is already a superstar of the league
And now that bronco and his knee have prevented Tommy from representing Australia in the off season.The broncs were the ones that took out Tommy's leg last year too. Wouldn't surprise me if taking out Tommy was a Bennett/Donkeys plan. Can't stand that mob.
Congrats Manly award winners and roll on 2019.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12