2018 Awards Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
0F6FDFB0-855A-4411-90D9-F136869F32D7.jpeg

The man’s alive ..seriously
The sooner he goes the better for this club I love

View attachment 9580

This was from the NSWRL awards night
Tom’s injury very visible there.
These 2 young fine men are the only reason a lot of fans are sticking with club, without them who knows where this club I love would be.
They both deserve so much more than the club is offering them.
That must be post operation, poor bugger :(

Hopefully it keeps Turbo out of the mickey mouse Roos games and he has a rest :inlove:

What really sums up our year is the fact our 800k-1mil superstar fullback tied for leading try scorer with an average at best bench back rower in lane...

Love Tom, but by far the worst season he's had for manly... Would honestly be like snake playing a full season and being equal try scorer with willo... Just wouldn't be possible..
Special guest Michael Maguire to explain that he won't be coaching manly next year because the Penns are looking to go one better and win the wooden spoon with Cartwrong
Could be worst, you could have the whole city to pick from, have one of the best coach in Bennett and your last GF win was 2006, one bad year and watch you guys cry.

I mean if your "worst" season with Manly involves 9 tries, 19 try assists, 21 line breaks, 18 line break assists and 100 tackle busts then I think you are doing pretty well

Honestly Turbos biggest issue is fans here expects him to be a combination of Langlands, Churchill, Eadie, Slater and Stewart on their best days.

The kid is 21 and about 4 years from being the finished article and is already a superstar of the league
Every qutos snake but he didn't start his career on fire and his last two years were shocker and after Glenn got moved on he was the biggest sook and his attitude effected the whole side, can't see Turbo or his brother ever doing that.

View attachment 9580

This was from the NSWRL awards night
Tom’s injury very visible there.
These 2 young fine men are the only reason a lot of fans are sticking with club, without them who knows where this club I love would be.
They both deserve so much more than the club is offering them.
I cannot for the life of my understand the turbo's man love for Barrett

Do they like coming second last every year?

Thanks for the Awards Night info @marga and are you able to confirm if and who were the players farewelled (e.g. Perrett, Taufua, Croker, Tanginoa, Suli, etc)?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8