2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sporting News reports that DWZ may be leaving the panthers, if I was manly I would bloody swoop although I don't see him leaving. Maybe they want Hiku over him, surprising if so, that'd be a shocking decision

Manly were sniffing around DWZ months ago & would prefer him to any other winger linked & 1 who is already signed...hope it happens.
Perhaps that's why there were rumours manly had stopped their pursuit of Uate. It couldn't get better than snaring DWZ.

Sporting News reports that DWZ may be leaving the panthers, if I was manly I would bloody swoop although I don't see him leaving. Maybe they want Hiku over him, surprising if so, that'd be a shocking decision
If true yes we should swoop.
Can't see it though. That'd be a crazier decision than some of our recruitment and non retention if they let him go.

If true yes we should swoop.
Can't see it though. That'd be a crazier decision than some of our recruitment and non retention if they let him go.
I know right! Imagine if we let go of someone like him, I'd be pissed. Also can't see it happening but if it does its be awesome

More ****ing rumours!!

Apparently we are linked with EVERY unsigned player, every player on the nose at other clubs AND all over 32 players looking for two years of doing **** all!!
Oh no DWZ hasn't been linked with us whatsoever, he's just on the outer at Penrith due to their cap. However i bloody agree with you, the rumours thrown around here have been insane, very few will turn out correct. I believe in some but there are ones that are just plain ridiculous.

Matulino isn't leaving now I don't think, some Warriors surely would though but wouldn't want any more rejects. DWZ bandwagon it is, hopefully they read this and just get him for gods sake! What a pickup he'd be.

Various websites and sources. Most will be confirmed within the next week or two.
giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8