2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is matagi better than Leary, starling, knight, tred, Sao, sene-lafao and other forwards we have spat out recently?
100% better then them, similar physique to Moa, is younger than him and is a very intimidating forward, especially when beside some other intimidating forwards like that of Marty Tapau.

Matagi looks like just a battering ram. No second phase game at all. Most of the time doesnt even look to unload. Good yardage man but he's not going to set up an attacking raid with his hands.

Matagi looks like just a battering ram. No second phase game at all. Most of the time doesnt even look to unload. Good yardage man but he's not going to set up an attacking raid with his hands.
That's why he will be an impact player off the bench, a good one at that

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks turbo should play in the centres for a few years til he finds his feet in fg. His defense at the back is terrible and many a time this year cost us with bad positional play. A fullback needs to be a general in defense with talk and organising your line. Not sure if he is at that stage in his career yet or confident enough. I believe we should be targeting a fullback along the lines of Lolohea, fusitua, Locke, DWZ, Holmes, Kahu, Matautai. I even believe James Roberts would make a handy fb with speed to burn from kick returns, and would flourish with a license to roam rather being shanked on one side limited with opportunity. Couldn't be any worse defensively than tommy t at the moment.

Defensively he has a lot to learn. He also needs to manage his game better, too often he is spent with 20 to go which in turn means he cannot run fast enough to provide cover. Attack is very good.

Right now he is a better centre than fullback.

In saying that he wont improve at fullback by playing centre. A good mentor is what he needs.

so you would choose a 32 year old over the hill fullback over the best young player in the game who has already proven he is a better fullback than Stewart at the current point I time? Wow silly season has begun, we are now dropping our best player for golden oldies...

At the current point in time?

I would have thought Snake would have been far further along in rehab after his surgery months ago than Tom who only had it a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone else notice they have removed all the players profiles off the official site already? That's just weird.

Every other teams player profiles are still there apart from ours. WTF is going on?

I was one that was happy to have Lewis Brown on board ... having said that I have been disappointed in his overall performances, in his defense he has been used all over the place and has also suffered from the lack of settled combinations largely through injuries .... as a small utility, if it came down to only having one, or two, I would prefer Jamie Buhrer and Api over L Brown & Api ... we couldn't afford to have JB, Api, L Brown & Leary all in our 25 ...

Anyone else notice they have removed all the players profiles off the official site already? That's just weird.

Every other teams player profiles are still there apart from ours. WTF is going on?
Our web team is highly efficient

Hmm, on the club site, under 'Team' ... nope, no team. Just cheerleaders, juniors and a football dept.
Having no team is a major breakthrough in cost-cutting for a footy club, so well done to our innovative director of finance.

I was one that was happy to have Lewis Brown on board ... having said that I have been disappointed in his overall performances, in his defense he has been used all over the place and has also suffered from the lack of settled combinations largely through injuries .... as a small utility, if it came down to only having one, or two, I would prefer Jamie Buhrer and Api over L Brown & Api ... we couldn't afford to have JB, Api, L Brown & Leary all in our 25 ...
Yeah but Leary is gone now

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10