2017 State of Origin Game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
They listened to Cam Smith, who put forward a case. He is the QLD equivalent of Steve Turner on the wing for NSW when Bellamy was coach.

glasby is a bit part player and you don't pick bit part players at Origin level...tonight shows why...the guy was completely outclassed. I share your bemusement.

Reminds me of the old "if Alan Tongue was a Qlder he would have played 20 origins" garbage that they always spouted out

Watch all the talk tomorrow be about how heroic Thurston is for playing on injured

Selfish if you ask me, they have a 6 on their bench and Thurston is offering absolutely nothing in the condition he is in

Watch all the talk tomorrow be about how heroic Thurston is for playing on injured

Selfish if you ask me, they have a 6 on their bench and Thurston is offering absolutely nothing in the condition he is in
Nsw need to realise with a bung shoulder his long pass is gone and mark those around him better.

I'm so disgusted with the state of how our game is officiated these days. Refs just turn a blind eye to any infringements made by the team behind in the hope it will keep it a contest. I am sick of watching this crap. Let the game be determined by the quality of the players and their performance on the field. We do not want to watch games that have been massaged by officials just because the NRL priority is to make games close. FARK off!

Wow! Hayne has perfected the art of making himself a walking headline. Good or bad doesn't phase him, just as long as he is in the news.

Not unbelievable Gus, it's believable, very believable. @:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12