2017 State of Origin Game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Shame . Turbo got injured because he wont get a look in unless Morris really stuffs up...unlikely.

Qld look like they have nothing, NSW smashing them across every inch of the park and unless the refs give Qld some help, they don't look like they have anything left

Qld look like they have nothing, NSW smashing them across every inch of the park and unless the refs give Qld some help, they don't look like they have anything left
Gagai runs in all the time, Blues need to keep comming LHS. Hayne had Bmoz screaming for the ball and he didn't pass even though. Gagai was 20m in :cool:

Love Frizelle's zeroing on JT >:)

You must be chuffed with Boyd and Pierce form :party:

Turbo can wait till next year, he is still learning his defensive plays @:cool:
and don't forget, the future Tedesco. Shame about Maloney. Don't know what management were thinking to let him go over Hastings. All fans liked Maloney...still miss BBQ. He is our Thurston to the Dogs... I hope he doesn't go to Souths...I hope!!!

I thought Hayne should have gone himself, the gap was huge, but his problem was that his 1st step was hesitant, if he hit the accelerator as soon as he caught the ball he would have split them easily

On debut though so they must see a future there
They listened to Cam Smith, who put forward a case. He is the QLD equivalent of Steve Turner on the wing for NSW when Bellamy was coach.

glasby is a bit part player and you don't pick bit part players at Origin level...tonight shows why...the guy was completely outclassed. I share your bemusement.

Papalii has really slowed down.:cool:

So have the 4 Immortals :rolleyes:

Fifi has been quiet.
But Woodsie and Jacko were amazing.:clap:

Jakey needs to score his first SOO try in front of 84k fans :party:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16