2017 State of Origin Game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching the replay of game 1 and a massive difference in the game was a far superior start to the sets.
Tedesco, Morris, Dugan and Ferguson really outpointed the Qld outside backs bringing the ball up with far more metres and quicker plays to help the forwards firstly regain attacking shape, secondly had the defence on heels rather than up in the face by tackles 3-4.
Probably deserved more recognition ...made the job for NSW pack far easier and though Fafita killed it, the platform from these guys paved the way initially.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n/news-story/85af1d6e7bd11e4d3005642b4b14aa47

Sea Eagles’ team mates tip big things from Jake Trbojevic in Origin
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
June 20, 2017 2:46pm

THE players who know Sea Eagles forward Jake Trbojevic the best have tipped him to make a big impact for NSW in tonight’s State of Origin clash at ANZ Stadium.

His Manly team mates have got right behind the powerhouse forward who put in big effort for the Blues in the opening State of Origin clash which NSW 28-4 won at Suncorp Stadium.

“He will be great, he has been fantastic for us this year,” said five-eighth Blake Green.

“I thought he was outstanding in the first game.

“For someone on debut he came off the bench and just knocked out 40-45 minutes so he did a really good job.

083d698d3c5a8122bd0f962e2617f6a6

Jake Trbojevic during a NSW State of Origin training session. Picture: Brett Costello.
“He will just play his role tomorrow night and I’m just really excited for him that he is getting that experience and he can bring it back to our team.”

Hooker Api Koroisau said Trbojevic was a leader at the Sea Eagles who deserved his Origin spot as much as anyone else.

“We are all excited to get behind him,” Koroisau said.

He said as soon as the Mona Vale Raiders junior took the field at Suncorp Stadium in Origin game one.

“His lungs were busting but he is one of those players who will never stop and give you his all,’ Koroisau said.

And Green said Trbojevic showed the benefits from his Test appearance against New Zealand in May and the Origin game when he returned to Manly.

“He came back with a spring in his step- obviously they won both games so that helps,” he said.

“Hopefully they win on Wednesday so he has another bounce in him.”

As a nsw supporter, it'd be nice to wrap it all up tonight. Takes away any fear that a dud call or ref influence to cause an upset in game 3. Plus it's lead too endless gloating.

Still, qld have a far better team I think than game one.

Myles was past it and reduced to doing all those things aging props do. the walk back through the ruck...hands in faces....rolling around getting in the way, etc.

Mcguire seems to go into at least 3 tackles with a stiff arm to the opposition players head. Usually when two people have already tackled said player and he is near the ground and unprotected. Qld grub.

I was watching game one recently and nsw had a few kicks that took a lucky bounce for them and cronk had a pretty bad kicking game.

I think qld will be vastly improved so it'll be a true true true test for the men in blue. If nsw win game 2 I reckon it'll be a clean sweep.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into a wrestle-a-thon from Qld as predicted by the new forwards picked.

Go Manly!

The ref will be behind Qld all game, if Origin 1 didn't sell out up in Brisbane, imagine ticket sales with Blues already winning the series. Toddy can't have that happening.

Just like to send a special **** you to all the queenslanders out there. We can be friends again tomorrow, but until such time, **** you very much

That is all

Oh , and **** you and your goat. But good luck , may the better team win and **** you

And one more thing, well you know the rest so i wont lower myself and say **** you,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8