• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Stewart
2. Gutherson
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Blair
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Mason (I'd have experience starting at prop, hence the run-on side)
11. Mateo (provided he is fit and has a top pre-season)
12. Symonds (played well towards the back of last year but is my ? as to whether he can improve and be consistent all year)
13. Buhrer
------------
14. Tetevano (if he is cleared to play, he could be anything)
15. J Trbojevic (surely 2015 he gets a genuine crack at the 17)
16. Sene Lafeo
17. Lui or (Tafua used as a backrower - could be great in 20min stints)
-------------
18. Hiku (tough call but he isn't a winger - cover for backline)
19. Starling (doesn't have the impact to make my 17)
20. Vave (Could force his way in)
21. Horo (on the decline)
22. Sao (would like to see Sao get a few games if injury hits)

If Stewart and Matai don't drop the lip about Watmough:

1. Snake
2. Hiku
3. Lyon (c)
4. Matai
5. Blair/Guthbo

If they follow out the gate.
1. Turbo/Guthbo
2. Jorge/Guthbo
3. Lyon (c)
4. Hiku
5. Blair

6. Foz (vc)
7. DCE

8. B Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Mason
11. Mateo
12. JSL
13 . JB

14 . Starling
15. J Turbo/Vave/Leary/Sao/Horo
16. D Lui
17. Symonds

My YART

1. Snake
2. Hiku
3. Killer
4. Skivvy
5. Blair
6. Foz
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Matty
10 BJ
11. Lui
12. T-Red
13. Ferris

14. Mason
15. Mateo
16. JSL
17. Horo
18. Jorge - (Second Row utility)

Backs Coverage:
JLJ
Gutherson

Forwards Coverage:
Hasson
Andrews
Vave

I dont understand why Blair doesn't get bigger wraps. He's tall and as solid as a house under the high ball. hits it up. Can find the line. I don't. Think he's as.comfortable in the centres but dam I see a representative winger. Jorge has some pressure.

Cliffy said:
I dont understand why Blair doesn't get bigger wraps. He's tall and as solid as a house under the high ball. hits it up. Can find the line. I don't. Think he's as.comfortable in the centres but dam I see a representative winger. Jorge has some pressure.

Oh I agree completely. Have said this from his first game I saw. Looks good in first grade.

I think the 'problem' we've got is that a fit Taufua is pretty damn impressive and I 'think' hiku got promised a fair bit of first grade if he was to sign on. That said I like Hiku as well but taufua, blair, williams are/weren't no slouches either.

In conclusion..... Blair good

Cliffy said:
Tafua isn't great under the high ball and is slow for a winger would be a good centre though.

globaleagle said:
Cliffy said:

Oh I agree completely. Have said this from his first game I saw. Looks good in first grade.

I think the 'problem' we've got is that a fit Taufua is pretty damn impressive and I 'think' hiku got promised a fair bit of first grade if he was to sign on. That said I like Hiku as well but taufua, blair, williams are/weren't no slouches either.

In conclusion..... Blair good

Well why didn't you just say that in the beginning instead of waffling on. :p mmm waffles

You need a question mark after asking a question! :angel:

Now I can't answer you. A pity because there's 1000 words just a'waiting to spill out.

I had waffles for breakfast yesterday - yay

All bran today - ripped off!

My YART

Stewart
Hiku
Lyon
Matai
Gutherson (offers cover for ever position in the backline and good way to ease a future star into first grade)
Foran
Lyon
Starling
Ballin
Mason (ideally would start off the bench but I think his fearless charges in early exchanges would definitely set the example for younger players around him and go a long way to getting us on top in the arm wrestle)
Feleti Mateo
Buhrer (Mateo and Buhrer will make for potent edges on both sides, I'm not too sure yet which edge they are best suited to but at the moment I'm leaning to feleti on the left and Buhrer on the right, Mateo could add another point of attack on our already potent left side with a few variations of our play down that edge think out in ball with Stewart or even just some ad lib off loads creating space for matai)
Lawrence (some on here have criticised the idea of Brenton playing in the back row, but I'm suggesting him as a middle forward playing slightly bigger minutes than he did at lock, I think the freedom that could be afforded to him in this position could see him lift his work rate even higher, he has a huge motor and would be able to use it even more at lock)

Lui
JSL (it's hard to fit both Lui and JSL into the same side as they fill a similar role, However they are both quality, Jesse will have to put on a few kgs and make the full transition to the front row)
Vave/Tetevano
Symonds/Hodges/Horo (the final two spots are still up in the air I think we need 3 middle forwards and an edge forward to replace Feleti so T-Red sneaks into my side on utility value)

My YART-redo

1. Stewart
2. Hiku
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Gutherson
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Mason
11. Lawrence
12. Mateo
13. Buhrer

14. Lui
15. Tetavano
16. Symonds
17. Horo

TagMonster said:
My YART-redo

1. Stewart
2. Hiku
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Gutherson
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Mason
11. Lawrence
12. Mateo
13. Buhrer

14. Lui
15. Tetavano
16. Symonds
17. Horo

1. Stewart
2. Hiku
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Taufua (Will bounce back)
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. Lawrence (Has proven himself upfront)
11. Buhrer (Has a great combination with DCE, and are best mates)
12. Symonds (Great combination with Foran, and runs hard unlike Horo)
13. Mateo (Damaging ball runner with exceptional passing like G.Stewart)

14. Mason (impact of the bench for Starling and Lawrence)
15. VaVe (man mountain that will take some tackling to get him down)
16. Sene-Lefao (good foot work and hard runner)
17. Lui (also impact but from the second row to give the forwards a break)

That would be my team IMO.

I would love to see Vave, Uiti Baker and Tetavano all become bench options. That would add significant size to our pack.

Stewart
Hiku
Lyon
Matai
Gutherson
Foran
DCE
Lawrence
Ballin
Mason
Buhrer
Symonds
Mateo

JSL
Lui
Trbojevic
Vave

Jamie is extremely good, but he can't play centre n halfback at the same time..... What does YART stand for?! Cant work it out. Guessing the T is for Team.... lol

slamminsam24 said:
Jamie is extremely good, but he can't play centre n halfback at the same time..... What does YART stand for?! Cant work it out. Guessing the T is for Team.... lol

Yet
Another
Ryan
Team

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8