2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robson is very underrated a working class player i propose we play him on the bench to help out ballin as he is getting a bit crusty playing 80 min (just my opinion) and Robson can play 6,7,9 maybe a bit of 13 for a while cause he can tackle very well. we need to be smart with money not just buy 5 big names and thats it.

You have posted that twice it wasn't that good the first time

I'm thinking you could be something that resides under a bridge but I could be wrong.

Not sure if mentioned before. A very strong source (who woulda thought, another poster with another "source") saying that Kane Elgey is basically a done deal for manly, just gotta find that darn pen.
This kid looks bloody awesome, fingers crossed!

So many people "hear rumours or heard a rumour" makes me think they are hearing voices inside their heads because 95% of them never pan out.

Or people confuse hearing as actually reading clickbait out loud and listening to the echo inside their room.

I hear TC is coming back to Manly but first he has to maximize his earnings off the back of creating enough click bait advertising revenue before he makes his decision.

A little birdy told me that tooves has been told that this will be his last season as coach, 2016 coach will be Laurie Daley.
This apparently is the workings of Bob Fulton, this is from the person who informed me of gift and foz leaving long before the rumours started.

A little birdy told me that tooves has been told that this will be his last season as coach, 2016 coach will be Laurie Daley.
This apparently is the workings of Bob Fulton, this is from the person who informed me of gift and foz leaving long before the rumours started.
This birdy obviously is not aware how close 2V and Bozo are . The Birdy's that I speak to tell me 2V has the job as long as he keeps performing just like any other coach in the nrl .

imagesK2ZVY3XU.jpg
But they will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4