2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Foz has apparently agreed to terms with the Eels, is expected to sign soon, the announcement is imminent, but still going through the process.

Also Foz has apparently agreed to terms with the Eels, is expected to sign soon, the announcement is imminent, but still going through the process.
sory mate this is old news,Zorba said this morning he hasnt made up his mind yet and his 2 good friends will be first to know,and as much as I am not a fan of Zorba,s,the players are,so I,ll belive him

Do you like this one - there is no "I" in team but there is a DCE in dick head

Yes there is:

i-found-the-i-in-team-t-shirt-13449.jpg

:p

Over at making the nut, tedeschi reckons t burgess and j tamou are going to be with us next year.
That's one of the problems with RL; everybody is fixated on future seasons rather than the only important season . . . the one being played.

Time Manly's so called Retention Committee was given the royal shunt and Manly started to play hard ball again. Too long they have been the ongoing teet for other sides to suck us dry. Too often we have been buying second rate players to fill the gap left by champions. There was a time when Manly were the team to play with. Today they are the team to leave or be kicked out of. ENOUGH. If the present owners and this Kelly character cant retain and bolster Manly's talent then I suggest they P...off and get some forward thinkers in administration instead of these 'gonna' dudes. Said before our junior talent needed bolstering like Sydney City continuously does. This lot have got complacent and relied on maybes to build a team. Give Foran and DCE the boot straight away and start recruiting big time. Time Manly started doing what Manly does best...getting the best talent and keeping them.

The problem in my opinion Bearfax, has been the fact that we have had THE most stable team in the comp for the past six or more years. Enticing the hottest young talent to a side that is highly unlikely to accommodate them in first grade must be nearly impossible. Even three years ago when our prop rotation was looking 'old' we started looking, knew we had Trbojevic already, and bought the best young prop in the comp from the Warriors in Ligi Sao. Otherwise, all positions were held by world-class players. A tough sales job to any aspiring footballer!

about time the talent we have bought stood up and got counted..(you forwards Im talking about), we wouldn.t be worrying about this rubbish if the forwards were doing there job of going FORWARD..!!

Robson is very underrated a working class player i propose we play him on the bench to help out ballin as he is getting a bit crusty playing 80 min (just my opinion) and Robson can play 6,7,9 maybe a bit of 13 for a while cause he can tackle very well. we need to be smart with money not just buy 5 big names and thats it.

I'm pretty sure Jeff Robson will retire this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7